• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No more Professor X

88 posts in this topic

Morph has managed to stay dead, at least in mainstream continuity.

Banshee and the original Nightcrawler are still dead - which sucks because I really liked those characters.

I'm sure they'll fix that too. The alternate Nightcrawler is dead and the one we see now was always the original. They traded places in some untold story....

What!?! ???

Hasn't Gwen Stacy stayed dead?

There's the best answer so far. Around 100 issues worth of Gwen.

She appears in the Ultimate Spider-man Universe (610) and died at the hand of Carnage and then was "reborn" as a clone with the same memories.

So yes and no.

Hasn't Gwen Stacy stayed dead?

There's the best answer so far. Around 100 issues worth of Gwen.

She appears in the Ultimate Spider-man Universe (610) and died at the hand of Carnage and then was "reborn" as a clone with the same memories.

So yes and no.

Even in mainstream ASM, she was cloned by the Jackal.

[font:Book Antiqua]We are at the point where characters died more that once...

I think Jean Grey has “Died” 4 or 5 times...[/font]

Really? I've read the whole X Men history and I can only think of three times and one of those was only for a few panels. (shrug)

Though he was temporarily resurrected for a couple of issues recently, I think that Captain Marvel is the currently dead character to have remained dead for the longest.

Banshee and the original Nightcrawler are still dead - which sucks because I really liked those characters.

Nightcrawler isn't dead anymore. They've replaced him with his double from the Age of Apocolyse storyline.

It is sad that it has been several years since I picked up an issue of the X-men and yet I did not even raise an eyebrow at this spoiler. Now my memory is a bit hazy but I seem to recall that he has been killed off before but this is the Marvel Universe and there are Godlike being that seem to always come out of the woodwork. I would not be shocked at all to see Professor X back within a year.

Although I will suggest that the Author of the post really needed to think of a different title for this post because just that in itself is a major spoiler for anyone who hasn't read the book yet.

Nightcrawler isn't dead anymore. They've replaced him with his double from the Age of Apocolyse storyline.

His dead body is still hanging around somewhere so he's still croaked. :slapfight:

If I croaked and an alternate version of me took my place, I'd still be dead as a dodo. :makepoint:

His dead body is still hanging around somewhere so he's still croaked. :slapfight:

If I croaked and an alternate version of me took my place, I'd still be dead as a dodo. :makepoint:

An alternate version of you hm

Trigger.jpg

An alternate version of you hm

Trigger.jpg

No, that's the actual version of me. :makepoint:

But you aren't a comic book character.

You're a whiny little sissy arse because you clicked on a thread that read "No more Professor X", then clicked on a link about an article that mentioned Professor X had died, and then berated the OP because somehow it was his fault that you couldn't control your curiosity.