• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No more Professor X

88 posts in this topic

Morph has managed to stay dead, at least in mainstream continuity.

Banshee and the original Nightcrawler are still dead - which sucks because I really liked those characters.

Nightcrawler isn't dead anymore. They've replaced him with his double from the Age of Apocolyse storyline.

The AOA Nightcrawler is so different that I do not consider him the same character

Thunderbird is still dead correct?

I am willing to put up with another death of professor x if it leads to the death of cyclops. punk person_without_enough_empathy..

No. They brought him back.

Unbelievable!! If I was editor, I would ban all major deaths, use of time travel and crappy endings!! :sumo::sumo: If they did the last one there might be roughly 90% fewer comics though........ hm

I despise time travel and alternate universe storylines.

Unbelievable!! If I was editor, I would ban all major deaths, use of time travel and crappy endings!! :sumo::sumo: If they did the last one there might be roughly 90% fewer comics though........ hm

(thumbs u Surest sign of lazy, unimaginative writing. zzz

Hasn't Gwen Stacy stayed dead?

I bet you that Gwen Stacy comes back for issue 700.

I also bet you that the repeated banging sound you will hear after that is my head striking my desk after realizing I will have paid to read that .

(thumbs u Surest sign of lazy, unimaginative writing. zzz

I would recommend Astro City # 1/2 as the best "time travel" comic ever :thumbsup: