• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #10 court copy on eBay! nice!

58 posts in this topic

paging Jon Berk and Mark Zaid. :grin:

being sold by Sparkle City, presents very well for a 3.0 and with ow/white pages. too bad about the tape.

very cool book with history.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Action-Comics-10-CGC-3-0-COURT-COPY-OW-W-3rd-Superman-Cover-Siegel-Shuster-DC-/380471582758?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item5895dfa026

paging Jon Berk and Mark Zaid. :grin:

being sold by Sparkle City, presents very well for a 3.0 and with ow/white pages. too bad about the tape.

very cool book with history.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Action-Comics-10-CGC-3-0-COURT-COPY-OW-W-3rd-Superman-Cover-Siegel-Shuster-DC-/380471582758?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item5895dfa026

I saw this book raw many years ago when it was owned by Mike R. from up in the NYC area.

wow some big #s being bandied about for a gvg. I don't doubt them one bit but it really makes one slackjawed thinking about where the market is at on books like this now

Considering a 3.0 sold on CL last year a touch above $20K. Being a court copy definitely one heck of a premium.

wow some big #s being bandied about for a gvg. I don't doubt them one bit but it really makes one slackjawed thinking about where the market is at on books like this now

Considering a 3.0 sold on CL last year a touch above $20K. Being a court copy definitely one heck of a premium.

I can't find that on HA site... (shrug)

I can't find that on HA site... (shrug)

That book was sold on Comiclink last year. Initially sold on Ebay and then went to Comiclink. (thumbs u

I think it is a very tough book to value because it is tough to determine exactly how much of a premium it will receive because of the Court Copy designation. Anywhere from $30k-$50k would not surprise me. I'm going to put my guess in early and say $38k. But it could go crazy if two people decide they just have to have it...

yeah I know.... I remember that sale. My brain knows what you are saying.... but the 1990 collector in me wants to go HOLY EFFING JESUS 40K FOR a GVG #10!!!!