• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photobucket Issues Sept 19, 2012

14 posts in this topic

FYI...for those who use Photobucket.

I thought it was me and my dinosaur laptop but it's the entire Photobucket site.

Site Issues 9/18/2012

Danny

posted this on Sep 18 11:28 am

Hello lovely Photobucketeers,

We are currently experiencing site-wide problems due to our servers having an issue. Our engineers are aware of this, and are currently working to get this resolved, and everything back to normal.

These server problems are causing images to not display within your account, and where they are linked across the web. You may see a broken link image, a blank box, or a gray box, in place of your photos/videos.

Thank you for your patience while we work to get this resolved.

-Your Photobucket Support Team

It went down just after I uploaded this.

100_3059.jpg

I wouldnt give a mess about any photobuckets problems if i had THAT to occupy me (thumbs u

i think you'd have other issues like boardies trying to steal that food...

Good luck with that!

They'd have about 3 minutes and then all they're getting is a greasy styrofoam box (thumbs u

It went down just after I uploaded this.

100_3059.jpg

So your to blame. That meal blocked Photobuckets arteries. Where are the vegetables my friend, where are the vegetables??? :/

I saw some photos of them once.

Not on Photobucket though.