• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS MEGA THREAD
1 1

211 posts in this topic

I have always loved carving pumpkins at Halloween and every year I try to step it up a little and challenge myself. I carved this last night and wanted to show it off.

In honor of the Star Wars Megathread and Halloween here it is:

Clone4-2-1.jpg

Clone3-1-1.jpg

Clone2-1.jpg

I have always loved carving pumpkins at Halloween and every year I try to step it up a little and challenge myself. I carved this last night and wanted to show it off.

In honor of the Star Wars Megathread and Halloween here it is:

Clone4-2-1.jpg

Clone3-1-1.jpg

Clone2-1.jpg

:headbang: I am speechless. Great work!

:o I am not the only one???? Great sketch! Maybe we can get a SW blank here is the states one day! :wishluck:

Looks like we'll just need to wait until Marvel gets the franchise back (gulp) to see a SW blank. (shrug) Awesome clone pumpkin mad-dogz! (thumbs u You can be in our club now too. ;)

Here's my Ewok sketch since we're probably the only two Star Wars crazies to have them. lol

Wicket by Rahsan Ekedal :acclaim:

013.jpg[/img]

That is absolutely amazing! The title of the blank you picked fits perfectly also! How do I get one!? (worship)hm

More SS goodies:

FettisDead1CGC98SSBullock_zpsdf5b023b.jpeg

StarWarsInfinitiesCGC98SSProwse_zps248a3507.jpeg

And this was a cracked 9.8, but 9.6 is ok, I guess?

StarWars44CGC98SSProwse_zps52d5ad16.jpeg

Oh man I have those same two first books I am trying to get a 9.8 in first before I send off for sigs! So far I have 5 of the Boba Fett is Dead variants and they all are 9.6's! :(

Great job with these my friend! :golfclap: