• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS MEGA THREAD
1 1

211 posts in this topic

Not too fond of the grade, but double signed.

StarWars1.jpg

Was considering cracking this, to get it signed by Carrie Fisher at Fan Expo Canada, before knowing the grade. May just go with issue #4, instead, for Carrie Fisher.

Great to see more Star wars fans here. I thought I was the only one for a while. lol

Picked this up a while ago. Signed "Yub Nub!" by the awesomely cool Warrick Davis. (thumbs u

<a  href=003_zps224b8a23.jpg' alt='003_zps224b8a2

Great to see more Star wars fans here. I thought I was the only one for a while. lol

Picked this up a while ago. Signed "Yub Nub!" by the awesomely cool Warrick Davis. (thumbs u

<a  href=003_zps224b8a23.jpg' alt='003_zps224b8a2

Very cool! Well done sir!

Thanks! (thumbs u Here are a couple of sketches, one that I had signed by Timothy Zahn first as a blank.

Grand Admiral Thrawn by Rahsal Ekedal, I love his style. :cloud9: And signed by creator Zahn. :acclaim:

:)

:o:banana:

<a  href=014-2_zps74007f61.jpg' alt='014-2_zps740

Thanks! (thumbs u Here are a couple of sketches, one that I had signed by Timothy Zahn first as a blank.

Grand Admiral Thrawn by Rahsal Ekedal, I love his style. :cloud9: And signed by creator Zahn. :acclaim:

013-1_zps2bb967e0.jpg

Mara Jade by Ekedal :)

015-3_zps4a25a7fa.jpg

And Darth Talon by Cat Staggs. :o:banana:

014-2_zps74007f61.jpg

(thumbs u

Wow! Love them all! Very very cool man! What a GREAT idea on getting that Thrawn sketch done and having Zahn first sign it! GENIUS!

Great books! I love how that Zahn SS came out!

Thanks bud! (thumbs u I am very grateful that you took the time to seek out Mr. Zahn for me to get three :o 9.8 blanks signed by him! I am excited to get sketches on the next two soon. :)

Great books! I love how that Zahn SS came out!

Thanks bud! (thumbs u I am very grateful that you took the time to seek out Mr. Zahn for me to get three :o 9.8 blanks signed by him! I am excited to get sketches on the next two soon. :)

I noticed when he signed my first book that he was writing something next to his sig. At first, I thought, could he be trying to do a small sketch? Nope, it was the date! :) I think he is the only guy I have seen sign and date his sigs. Very cool.

Just got this beauty back from Par2ch's sketch opp. :acclaim:

Penciled by the awesome Sajad Shah and inked by the awesome Adelso Corona! :cloud9:

Luke Skywalker & Han Solo in stormtrooper disguises. I love that whole scene in a New Hope. :)

<a  href=011_zps4f7abeff.jpg' alt='011_zps4f7abef

Just got this beauty back from Par2ch's sketch opp. :acclaim:

Penciled by the awesome Sajad Shah and inked by the awesome Adelso Corona! :cloud9:

Luke Skywalker & Han Solo in stormtrooper disguises. I love that whole scene in a New Hope. :)

011_zps4f7abeff.jpg

That is an awesome sketch! Nice job Par2ch! :acclaim:

Now all you need is Harrison and Mark to sign it! hm

Posted before in another thread, but not posted here. So, here they are again.

Star Wars #4 CGC SS 9.8 - Signed by Carrie Fisher

StarWars4.jpg

Star Wars: Episode I Obi-Wan Kenobi #nn (Glow-In-The-Dark Dynamic Forces Edition) CGC SS 9.6 - Signed by Ewan McGregor

StarWarsEpisodeIObi-WanKenobi.jpg

So not a comic but definitely one of my prize Star Wars pieces.

CBA7CE2B-463B-4712-89A0-BCB2C42FD5AF_zpsphlvhyr2.jpg

Signed By:

Mark Hamill

Carrie Fisher

Dave Prowse

Kenny Baker

Harrison Ford

George Lucas

John Williams (composer)

Billy Dee Williams

Peter Mayhew

Ian McDiarmid

So not a comic but definitely one of my prize Star Wars pieces.

CBA7CE2B-463B-4712-89A0-BCB2C42FD5AF_zpsphlvhyr2.jpg

Signed By:

Mark Hamill

Carrie Fisher

Dave Prowse

Kenny Baker

Harrison Ford

George Lucas

John Williams (composer)

Billy Dee Williams

Peter Mayhew

Ian McDiarmid

Do you know approx when this poster was signed. Hate to be the one to rain on your parade but many of those signatures look off. I have met and gotten multiple sigs from Dave Kenny Ian Peter and Mark and they have a conisistancy that is different then on the poster you have. Now if these sigs are vintage then it may explain the discrepency