• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "TRUTH" about CAF

258 posts in this topic

And what of “Bill” the top guy at caf, the Kingpin if you will, does he condone the Troll-like comments made by his members, clearly he lets it continue, he lets their bullying actions go unpunished, what message does that send ?, “Bills” caf members represent the good name of him and his company and after reading some of their posting in this forum I say that his good name and his company has been damaged by their actions, by their arrogance, by their egos, by their poor humour and I believe they have shown nothing but disrespect for a man and a site that has given them so much financial control in The Original Comic Art Market.

And what of “Bill” the top guy at caf, the Kingpin if you will, does he condone the Troll-like comments made by his members, clearly he lets it continue, he lets their bullying actions go unpunished, what message does that send ?, “Bills” caf members represent the good name of him and his company and after reading some of their posting in this forum I say that his good name and his company has been damaged by their actions, by their arrogance, by their egos, by their poor humour and I believe they have shown nothing but disrespect for a man and a site that has given them so much financial control in The Original Comic Art Market.

AbandonThread.gif

If fakes are posted as the real thing, the OA community should rise up and point it out. I think leaving comments about fake prices is appropriate especially when the owner deletes them without responding.

That's not bullying that's civic responsibility in action.

Can we please stay on topic, Why are scammers like Richard Rae allowed to continue to rip off people on CAF for prolonged periods of time. Why doesn't CAF ban them quicker? These type of scumbags who continue to pass fake art off as real should be shut down much faster. Come on folks, lets stay on topic, this is a very important issue.

I believe the topic is you my friend.

Can we please stay on topic, Why are scammers like Richard Rae allowed to continue to rip off people on CAF for prolonged periods of time. Why doesn't CAF ban them quicker? These type of scumbags who continue to pass fake art off as real should be shut down much faster. Come on folks, lets stay on topic, this is a very important issue.

They took note of a “negative click” that existed in caf regarding “some” of it’s members, but still figured they would give the place a go, so they slowly started listing items, within just a few days they started to be contacted by caf members who were part of this “negative click” who were quite rude (one name mentioned was a member named Terry).

This might just be my favorite misuse of a word. It's better than "There" and "bared" (which you used again in this diatribe), and anythuing else I've seen.

I try not to judge "clicks" as positive or negative, they are only "clicks" after all.

I can't believe after all of that you are trying to pose as someone who simply interviewed "Greck" regarding the "Rae Collection" and investigated the Estate Clearing business (the same business that Australian collectors have not been able to find anywhere on that fine continent.

We are supposed to believe that in ONE DAY you tracked them down, interviewed them, got the entire story of what happened on CAF, made a conclusion and then posted it here? Do you have any bridges you want to sell? How gullible do you think people are?

I’ve noted that the main offenders are keeping out of this debate so far and have allowed their sheep to be the cannon fodder, once more I bring every ones attention to the issue for this forum, the bullying actions of “some” of the caf members, why the head of caf allows them to lord over other members, let’s stick to these then move on to the damage this small group has had on the “peeking” of The Original Comic Art Market.

And my friend I got the infomation to go on from this forum, I'm in Sydney Australia they were easy to find.

I’ve noted that the main offenders are keeping out of this debate so far and have allowed their sheep to be the cannon fodder, once more I bring every ones attention to the issue for this forum, the bullying actions of “some” of the caf members, why the head of caf allows them to lord over other members, let’s stick to these then move on to the damage this small group has had on the “peeking” of The Original Comic Art Market.

And my friend I got the infomation to go on from this forum, I'm in Sydney Australia they were easy to find.

If you have any details based on “facts” regarding my true name please share them, however I do not intend to leave myself open for bullying from the small group of Troll caf members outside of this forum.

I actually have no idea who your are and it really doesn't matter. The fact is Richard Rae was ripping off people for years passing off artwork as Kirby when in fact Kirby did not do it. He was called out for it on CAF and here. As you might imagine, he was unhappy because he was able to make money off cheating people. It now looks like he found another venue for continuing his scam which was shut down on CAF. You have come on here to complain because a scam was shut down and the scammer didn't get a partial refund for their membership. I am not sure what your association is with this scam but you must have some skin in the game. I suspect the scammers will be back in some new way, will successfully rip off some folks and then get shut down again, only to come back ... And so the cycle will continue.

If you have any details based on “facts” regarding my true name please share them, however I do not intend to leave myself open for bullying from the small group of Troll caf members outside of this forum.

Are you Richard Rae?

Once again I ask, does the head guy of caf support these members bullying and Troll like behaviour, if not some action must be taken, if no action is taken then “Bill” must condone their rudeness, their arrogance and they do this under the shield of his business, his site, his baby.