• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "TRUTH" about CAF

258 posts in this topic

imagine you went to view your caf gallery one day and just couldn’t connect, no reason given, your a paid up member but you have be bared, possibly the management of caf had a good reason to bar you BUT they should have warned you first or said something AND DEFIANTLY OFFERED A PART REFUND OF YOUR FEE.

Apparently, Mr Rae is upset because the refund wasn't sent defiantly.

Richard, I suspect your literary skills, intelligence, and moral compass are equally strong - but thanks for some enjoyable posts.

Oh, when someone disagrees with you or bans you from participating it may be because you're dishonest rather than bullying. :rulez:

their there they're

by buy

barred bared

to too two 2

Got it

Is this considered a crazy Friday thread or did it start too early?

The context was confusing enough that I can't be sure but I think there was also an

accept except

their there they're

by buy

barred bared

to too two 2

Got it

The context was confusing enough that I can't be sure but I think there was also an

accept except

I think it was all said for affect effect.

their there they're

by buy

barred bared

to too two 2

Got it

accept except

aflac affleck

their there they're

by buy

barred bared

to too two 2

Got it

accept except

aflac affleck

as long as everyone knows/nose that exits exist this thread will find it's way/weigh to/two/too the last page

It should be quite clear by now that a small group of caf members have quite large and distorted egos, this I believe is due to the power given to them via the caf site, these caf members go un-checked and un-challenged, if anyone stand up to them or questions them then that person gets the treatment, gets ganged up on, what are they so afraid of being exposed, the quality of their character is seen in their postings and their words prove the point I’m making perfectly.

Now it's your turn.

All you need to do for consideration is to write a sentence or two here on the theme of: I want to control CAF. We'll be in touch.

Glen Gold

hm

Not finding my required and duly earned fill of happiness through the pain of others during my daily regimen of crushing souls, purchasing and then dismantling several generations old family businesses just to watch their children cry, switching the labels on all the peppermint and spearmint gum at my local 7-11, turning cuddly baby harp seals onto the pleasures of a fine cigar, and tricking senior citizens into consuming muffins that are tragically low in fiber, I realize now that the only way to truly fulfill my life's mission of causing pain, discomfort and a slight to moderate rash in others is to become a CAF bully.

It is in the control of CAF, and the bullying of the unknowing, Kardashian worshiping, sheep within shall my true destiny be fulfilled and the burning be sated.

I take your silence as acceptance of my request.

That was wise on your part. You've averted my wrath, for now.

Man you sounds like an evil super villain for sure, careful that your head doesn't wind up on Capt. Australia's Trophy Wall. ;)

It should be quite clear by now that a small group of caf members have quite large and distorted egos, this I believe is due to the power given to them via the caf site,

But it's all worthless without one of these:

11398d1278387857-request-flux-capacitor-live-wallpaper-flux_capacitor_zps90392c73.gif

Good Post Pete!

I was going to say you may now join the secret inner club but of course there is no such thing!

Malvin

[font:Book Antiqua]The first rule about the inner circle is negating his existence...

Gotcha.[/font]

;)

I will tell everyone that after that post, I did not receive a Illuminati Xpress package with my "CAF Evil Overlord Starter Kit". Which did not include a long distance baby-candy grabber, a primer on how to "shake down" people for their art, and a book called "The Low Self Esteem of Comic Collectors and how to use it to your advantage" written by Malvin

and the last thing that was not in this package was "Becoming Scrooge McDuck rich, the Bill Cox way, written by Bill Cox"

-Pete

:signfunny:

I’ve had a few emails thanking me for “attempting” to highlight that not everyone is happy with the performance of caf and one poor guy defiantly had been bullied by other members, all of these people concerned of reprisals from “selected” dealers/collectors in the Comic Art Industry if they made their concerns public, I fully understand hence the name Captain Australia, however this discussion (for want of a better term) has been worthwhile in exposing the dogmatic, rude and blatant bullying by a small group of caf members that exists, their callus behaviour is only matched by their lack of humour and over self-importance in my opinion and that is important THAT WE ALL ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE “OUR” OWN OPINIONS.

I’ve had a few emails thanking me for “attempting” to highlight that not everyone is happy with the performance of caf and one poor guy defiantly had been bullied by other members, all of these people concerned of reprisals from “selected” dealers/collectors in the Comic Art Industry if they made their concerns public, I fully understand hence the name Captain Australia, however this discussion (for want of a better term) has been worthwhile in exposing the dogmatic, rude and blatant bullying by a small group of caf members that exists, their callus behaviour is only matched by their lack of humour and over self-importance in my opinion and that is important THAT WE ALL ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE “OUR” OWN OPINIONS.

I have to say, your use of quotation marks actually have the opposite effect of your intent. It's quite comical.

It should be quite clear by now that a small group of caf members have quite large and distorted egos, this I believe is due to the power given to them via the caf site,

But it's all worthless without one of these:

11398d1278387857-request-flux-capacitor-live-wallpaper-flux_capacitor_zps90392c73.gif

Ya you really can't get "The Wheels in Motion" without one of those.

This forum clearly shows that their are a heck of a lot of “not nice” members of caf, while we all can see bullying does exist in caf what can be done about it, the caf management tolerate it, possibly even promote it by allowing a small selected group of it’s members to continue as members, bullying is not tolerated in other industries or in schools, BUT it is at caf.

WE ALL ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE “OUR” OWN OPINIONS.

that depends... is your "opinion" that it is ok to sell art that is nothing but you light-boxing over a Kirby illustration and then signing his name (along with your) and sell it without representing it as such (outside of an unverifiable verbal informing of the potential buyer)?

is that your opinion?

if so you can keep your opinion, but CAF has decided that you get to go have it somewhere other than their site (and they refunded your membership, so stop talking about that).