• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "TRUTH" about CAF

258 posts in this topic

From my information their is a small group (that you possibly may be a member of?) that dictates what the rules are in CAF... and if they don’t get their way, such as listings done the way they want them done or pricing not done to what they believe the pricing should be, then they bad-mouth the seller/buyer without that person being given a chance for reply... sometimes even get that person bared from the site.

Not long ago a “paid” member was bared from CAF without warning, no reason was given and no refund was offered... his is one of many cases regarding so-called, unfounded complaints from members to the big-guy at CAF who just to make this small group happy bared the “paid” member... bullying.

Not long ago a “paid” member was bared from CAF without warning, no reason was given and no refund was offered... his is one of many cases regarding so-called, unfounded complaints from members to the big-guy at CAF who just to make this small group happy bared the “paid” member... bullying.

Was that the guy who posted the Nazi themed images of murder and rape of minorities?

I know he got banned.

Was that the guy who posted the Nazi themed images of murder and rape of minorities?

I know he got banned.

:o

I know he got banned.

:o

That guy, he kept thinking if he viewed CAF as some sort of battleground that eventually he'd win some sort of victory, but it left him a hollow shill instead.

hm Any specifics?

I've been listing on CAF for several years. I list what I want, how I want and when I want. Never once been approached by a bully.

I am certainly curious about this incident and who these bullies are. You obviously have names since you say there is one among us. ???

Lets get some names and documentation of FACTS :idea:

Howdy. I'm one of the small group that secretly runs CAF. Didn't know about this small group of bullies? Well, it just doesn't pay to advertise our tactics. But recently (how recently, I can't tell you -- I'm a bully after all) we decided that everyone can join the small group that secretly not just pulls the levers but also crowbars the levers in a never ending nightmare of deceit. Also: pie.

If you join our merry band of evil people (all genders welcome), you can expect to soon do the following:

* Ban people. Not just CAF members but people who aren't even members. Right now, as you're reading this, I'm banning your mom. I'd say I was sorry, but -- bully.

* Control over space and time (note: this is still in Beta)

* Free almonds! (Note: these are not guaranteed to actually be almonds nor are they guaranteed to be free)

I was allowed to join this cabal beause of my excellent posture and hygiene, not to mention the urge I've had ever since I was a child to get the deals I want when I want. For instance, just recently I went into Prada and -- well, yadda yadda yadda -- I banned that perfume girl from ever joining CAF.

When I approached our squadron of illuminati for the first time,I was asked to explain why I wanted to bully others. I said, "A burning desire to avenge all wrongs done to me since third grade, regardless of how unsatisfying my therapist said that would be. Until I banned him. Also, I heard there would be pie."

They let me in.

Now it's your turn.

All you need to do for consideration is to write a sentence or two here on the theme of: I want to control CAF. We'll be in touch.

Glen Gold

PS Scott, is this what you meant by not feeding the troll? I think it's what you meant, right?

The fact is when anyone pays for a product or service they are entitled to receive that product or service, if their was no payment then fair enough to some extent, in this case a membership fee was paid, if everything was on the up and up this member should have been notified of any concerns and given the opportunity to reply, then if the reply was not satisfactory the balance of his payment should have been returned with notice that he was no longer a member.

Some comments already posted in this forum clearly show that bullying exists in caf, their goal would be to STOP any open discussion about the activities of caf and some of it’s members... they attempt to make light of the subject, clearly caf and some of it’s members do have questions that need answering.

:whistle:

hmmm..aside from selling kirby lightbox pieces as originals, did you also try to sell a Steranko lightbox as an original, and then delete comments when people pointed it out?

Finally did you start pulling images from other people's CAF gallery then listed it for sale?

And now you are wondering why you got banned?

Malvin

From my information their is a small group (that you possibly may be a member of?) that dictates what the rules are in CAF... and if they don’t get their way, such as listings done the way they want them done or pricing not done to what they believe the pricing should be, then they bad-mouth the seller/buyer without that person being given a chance for reply... sometimes even get that person bared from the site.

there