• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "TRUTH" about CAF

258 posts in this topic

I apologise on behalf of all Australian comic art collectors and comic art dealers (in fact I think I'm the only Aussie comic art dealer) for the postings/ravings from this absolute drop-kick!

Having been a member of Comicart-L and CAF since their (did I get that right?) inception, I know the owners of both sites/groups very well and am confident in their integrity and professionalism.

As Malvin and others have surmised, this is in all probability, Richard Rae/Vince Greck who was banned from CAF for his fraudulent practices. Richard/Vince please don't embarass yourself any further.

Royd

Lately, every time I turn the page in a thread like this to go to the next one, I find myself imagining the Law and Order, "dun dunnn" right before it fully loads in.

you can keep saying that but no one is buying it..

if you are posting fraudulent items or conning other members any site if it is paid or not has the right to kick you out to protect the integrity of it's site.

It is called ethics and some people who sell stuff like to have them.

No one is going to feel sorry for you if you are just scorned over not being able to lie ,cheat ,or steal anymore.

Lately, every time I turn the page in a thread like this to go to the next one, I find myself imagining the Law and Order, "dun dunnn" right before it fully loads in.

takeover Buzzetta..I am going to try that sleep thing I have heard so much about..

no no really

honest!

Plus just how responsible are the people who run caf, many believe that The Original Comic Art Market has peeked and is now ready to crash, surly the success of the caf site has to except some responsibility for this.

CAF is surly about there success?

takeover Buzzetta..I am going to try that sleep thing I have heard so much about..

no no really

honest!

I am about to walk into work - I am sure someone will guard the Internet