• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "TRUTH" about CAF

258 posts in this topic

You know, you may have a point about the membership fees. I passed on a note to Bill to let him decide.

Regardless of that, surely you see what you did was wrong or do you still think there is nothing wrong with that?

Malvin

I’ve noted by some of the comments that some of you think I am two or three people that you have known in the past ?, possibly because this issue has been raised before at some point then squashed ? What I am doing here is simply bringing the issue regarding caf to a place for comment.

How would it be possible to scam from this ? once a member is bared where does he or she go to voice his or her opinion, his or her side of the story if not to a place such as this, you might be one of the “in” group who can call the owner by his first name and manipulate the caf gallery for ego benefit, that I do not know BUT their is a small group that does.

imagine you went to view your caf gallery one day and just couldn’t connect, no reason given, your a paid up member but you have be bared, possibly the management of caf had a good reason to bar you BUT they should have warned you first or said something AND DEFIANTLY OFFERED A PART REFUND OF YOUR FEE.

How would it be possible to scam from this ? once a member is bared where does he or she go to voice his or her opinion, his or her side of the story if not to a place such as this, you might be one of the “in” group who can call the owner by his first name and manipulate the caf gallery for ego benefit, that I do not know BUT their is a small group that does.

[font:Book Antiqua]Your conspiracy theory and inner circle sounds cool,

could you elaborate...?[/font]

:popcorn:

TinHatnews_zpsab6224ad.jpg

Richard Rae, you swindled a number of collectors, tried to chisel others, and got called out on it. Demanding your money back from CAF is like an airplane hijacker demanding frequent flyer miles.

Being barred (not "bared," you submoron) is the least penalty you could pay for your transgressions against our hobby.

You are an abomination in the eyes of god and man. Every time you attempt to con someone into buying your misrepresented lightboxed art, an angel gets set on fire and baby Jesus cries a tear for the world that you stain with your perfidy.

On a positive note... hey, David/Ucleben! Drop me a message if you can! A while back, you offered up a page from a book that a friend of mine is trying to reunite, so I want to put you guys in touch with each other. I tried PMing a few times, but maybe they're not getting through. Thanks, man!

How I see that it works is a small group of ego driven members either like or dislike another member, if they dislike the other member they start emailing each other then put in a mass amount of complaints to the caf management, an amount of complaints that can’t be ignored, all organised, I’m not suggesting conspiracies are everywhere BUT their are some in caf.

holy mess dude, it's there!

How I see that it works is a small group of ego driven members either like or dislike another member, if they dislike the other member they start emailing each other then put in a mass amount of complaints to the caf management, an amount of complaints that can’t be ignored, all organised, I’m not suggesting conspiracies are everywhere BUT their are some in caf.

there, are you doing this on purpose?

An original page of comic art is placed in a caf gallery and is for sale, if one of the small ego-group like the art and want to buy it they then start sending negative emails to the seller, saying his price is to high and he is a con man, stuff like that, if the seller does not drop the price to what the buyer wants then that members name is rubbished around other caf members, negative comments are left on the sellers items in the gallery plus he is run down in the chat rooms, then the name calling gets worse and unfounded accusations are levelled at the seller, THIS IS BULLYING !, Anyone should be able to list their item for the price they wish without BULLYING, then if people think the price is to high they just won’t buy it BUT if someone is willing to pay the asking price that should be fine.