• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Garf, i wouldnt even bother with the spoiler tags here. Very few of the posters (and certainly the lurkers) read the book, and those that do already have

I don't get it for 2 weeks (DCBS) but spoil away. (thumbs u

Garf, i wouldnt even bother with the spoiler tags here. Very few of the posters (and certainly the lurkers) read the book, and those that do already have

A damn shame but whatever it takes to get the sales up....

:eek: wait until tomorrow? I don't pick up my pull until Fridays.

This

Psssh... where is the fun in that? Oh yeah that other form of collecting paper. Each to their own but a bit of both is definitely more fun because you get a self funding hobby.

As for Clone, well the pacing is certainly frenetic, not really had much of a chance to breathe inbetween pages. Some of the modification ideas are good otherwise there really wouldn't be any character development (i.e. similar personalities) amongst the clones.

Hard to see where this goes long term beyond the action fest.

This

Psssh... where is the fun in that? Oh yeah that other form of collecting paper. Each to their own but a bit of both is definitely more fun because you get a self funding hobby.

As for Clone, well the pacing is certainly frenetic, not really had much of a chance to breathe inbetween pages. Some of the modification ideas are good otherwise there really wouldn't be any character development (i.e. similar personalities) amongst the clones.

Hard to see where this goes long term beyond the action fest.

I agree. I don't get mine until Friday so I haven't read it yet. Your right about it funding itself too. I haven't had to pay for comics for anything other than the profit from other comics for more than a decade. The only comics that bit me were the Brian Azzarello / Jim Lee run of Superman 204 - 215. While the losses mounted, the art was great so it wasn't a total loss lol

Thanks for speaking for everyone.

I read the book but haven't read #9 yet. I get my books online so my copy hasn't arrived yet.

you know it seems to make a big difference in the resale market when bleedingcool doesn't make an article...mine aren't selling to well right now....I wonder if this is key 'bleedingcool' article? the wizard of this century....

So is this going to get Sixth Gun/Peter Panzerfaust big until it's inevitably cancelled before production starts? You lunatics should check Ebay UK where issue 1 is still selling for £3.

There is virtually no chance this doesn't make the air even on NBC with Kirkman producing. Seriously man if you think otherwise you are going to be disappointed.