• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

On the "why isn't it more popular" front...the synopsis seemed like any other clone story. I really didn't find the story all that engaging until about half way through, too. Now it is one of my favorite reads; it is a title I really look forward to now.

This is a possible good reason why it would flourish on TV. The genericness of the perceived show could bring in hoards of passive viewers that just want generic, as well as viewers like us Viewers_Like_You_Reading_Rainbow.png , and the engaging story could retain both types of the viewing public. Anyhoo, I have short-boxes of #1 and #1 second prints, so I'm all for it either way.

Well said ...

Now any chance ya sell me a #1 2nd print .. :baiting:

Clone 1 12/12 Image Comics Second Printing Modern 9.8 WHITE David Schulner story

Juan Jose Ryp cover & art Wraparound cover.

worth monies you say hm

Clone12ndPrint_zpse2645f52.jpg

I have two of the only 5 on the census :cloud9:

IDK if 1 of those 5 is mine...just shipping to me now (as of Friday lol )

On the "why isn't it more popular" front...the synopsis seemed like any other clone story. I really didn't find the story all that engaging until about half way through, too. Now it is one of my favorite reads; it is a title I really look forward to now.

This is a possible good reason why it would flourish on TV. The genericness of the perceived show could bring in hoards of passive viewers that just want generic, as well as viewers like us Viewers_Like_You_Reading_Rainbow.png , and the engaging story could retain both types of the viewing public. Anyhoo, I have short-boxes of #1 and #1 second prints, so I'm all for it either way.

Well said ...

Now any chance ya sell me a #1 2nd print .. :baiting:

Clone 1 12/12 Image Comics Second Printing Modern 9.8 WHITE David Schulner story

Juan Jose Ryp cover & art Wraparound cover.

worth monies you say hm

Clone12ndPrint_zpse2645f52.jpg

I have two of the only 5 on the census :cloud9:

Tasty taste... Just checked the bay .. Not many 2nd prints on there

How more people dont read this book is a mystery to me... This should have 20,000+ readers.

Too true, almost 2 years in and the quality hasn't dropped off a bit. It's one of the 1st books I suggest when someone asks me what's really good, but too many would rather buy garbage like Sex Criminals because it's the hipster book to be into

Now I'm excited to pick up my copy this weekend! Especially after the ending to 18.

With the short attention span of today's society, I'm surprised this book isn't desirable. The series' story is easy to grasp even on a single-issue basis.

Patrick

How more people dont read this book is a mystery to me... This should have 20,000+ readers.

Too true, almost 2 years in and the quality hasn't dropped off a bit. It's one of the 1st books I suggest when someone asks me what's really good, but too many would rather buy garbage like Sex Criminals because it's the hipster book to be into

:preach:

All five of us that read this book are the luckiest bunch around.

This book has more action and drama than most.

I was looking at a few of these pages, and the art is top notch also.

Top of the pile for me as well. (thumbs u

All five of us that read this book are the luckiest bunch around.

This book has more action and drama than most.

I was looking at a few of these pages, and the art is top notch also.

Top of the pile for me as well. (thumbs u

Make that six. lol

I've been loving this book since I picked up issue 1 off the rack.