• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

You guys will love this, because SO many of you guys love me.

Image offers return-ability on certain titles to retailers that order at certain levels.

Clone #1 was returnable.

I ripped the covers off 100+ regular #1's & 100 variants a few months back.

Ouch...

What do you do with the rest of the books? Insulate your walls with them?

Image offers return-ability on certain titles to retailers that order at certain levels.

Clone #1 was returnable.

Ouch...

Wow... 100 less clone babies in the world (high five Larry) :grin:

Anytime anyone asks what the print run on # 1 we can always say " XYZ minus the 100 of each cover Larry destroyed" Fun.

Clone #1 was returnable.

Ouch...

Wow... 100 less clone babies in the world (high five Larry) :grin:

Anytime anyone asks what the print run on # 1 we can always say " XYZ minus the 100 of each cover Larry destroyed" Fun.

There are 2,000+ Diamond Accounts

I'm pretty sure that others took advantage of the return program as well.

Interesting...

The speculation on the existing print run begins.

I can see it now

"Nobody know how many of the 2,000 Diamond Distributors destroyed and returned copies.... it could be that 90% of the print run was destroyed... YOU NEED THIS BOOK NOW!!!!! "

Interesting...

I can see it now

"Nobody know how many of the 2,000 Diamond Distributors destroyed and returned copies.... it could be that 90% of the print run was destroyed... YOU NEED THIS BOOK NOW!!!!! "

CGC IT

Interesting...

I can see it now

Can that fit in the subtitle? Only $1.50 extra for listing!

Print run for #1 was 23,292 or 11,646 for each cover if in fact it was a 1:1 ratio. I had to hit 3 shops the morning it came out before I found the Adlard variants, so not every shop got them, not out here anyway

Who on here thinks this is real ?

I'm on the fence about the validity of the situation, but I think the mystery is kind of positive. It gives us degenerate gamblers a better chance to grab them as opposed to the doubters (which I semi may be?) who probably won't go on a buying binge.

I'm not sure if its true or not but can anyone help me just by looking at the covers of #1 what the differences are between first and second prints?

I know the second print says "second printing" on the top left, but other than that I'm not positive there are differences. I'm not looking at them right now but maybe the color was a bit different on the second? Not sure.

I'm not sure if its true or not but can anyone help me just by looking at the covers of #1 what the differences are between first and second prints?

Nothing except for the words "second print" under the image logo. Not very creative. Very Dark Horse.