• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

I agree it's a positive. I think anything that gets the market stirred is great and we have this, Todd, and SDCC all at the same time. Mix that with all the good books out right now and i'm expecting things to heat back up.

Who on here thinks this is real ? I don't know much about the creators so To me it's just a guess but the story is interesting if not original. I just don't know how it translates to TV/movie.

I do not.

Haven't even bothered listing my CGC'd Clones, after no news comes I see a lot of "item not as described" claims coming on ebay. Not worth the headache for me.

:wishluck:

This series needs to be made into a *cough* movie *cough* so it can get some respect. (thumbs u

This was the post at the top of the page and 2 posts later the real or fake David post appeared. So, yeah it's conceivable some lurker got inspired for one reason or another (profit or boredom).

It's also possible it is real and David just hasn't had the time to get back on here. Traveling maybe? ;)

It is 2013 though and we do have technology where one could check this forum 50 times over whilst in the lavatory. Also, I would expect a person who had the desire to make an initial post on here to return within at least a couple of days. Especially since he must know that this first post would be important enough to merit many inquiries and conversation...or maybe he's avoiding that very thing specifically, ya know cause of lack of time (travel).

Speculation on all accounts.

Who knows. I bought and back-ordered a butt-load of copies.

I had a really large CGC bill this week so I am really happy to have made really easy money on these Clone books I couldn't sell.

but why would the writer, only now the week of SDCC find the CGC forum?

Why would he chose to tell us before the general public without building up some kind of repore with us? I mean, Ken and ES both were heavily welcomed onto the boards before they dropped easter eggs.

Its all just really sketchy.

I'm not sure if its true or not but can anyone help me just by looking at the covers of #1 what the differences are between first and second prints?

Nothing except for the words "second print" under the image logo. Not very creative. Very Dark Horse.

Orange coloring around the Clone sign for the second print, just picked up 7 number ones from all the Midtowns today, some at 40% off.

can anybody answer if they were at sdcc last year was the writing team there

for clone

anybody ???

I don't remember them there. And I went to the image area many times.

for clone

anybody ???

thanks I understand every ones concern about the post being not real

I somewhat feel the same way but if there is anything I have learned better be safe then sorry

another point this comic has been running for 8 books and its great so its possible for anything

you ask why he would just come on without knowing us and make that announcement here do you think its possible that he read the previous post and felt happy to have such a loyal following and wanted to drop a gem

another thing I find it crazy that they just happen to be at SDCC when they say there is big news and were not there last year

not saying its real just me thinking out loud rantrant

for clone

anybody ???

I somewhat feel the same way but if there is anything I have learned better be safe then sorry

another point this comic has been running for 8 books and its great so its possible for anything

you ask why he would just come on without knowing us and make that announcement here do you think its possible that he read the previous post and felt happy to have such a loyal following and wanted to drop a gem

another thing I find it crazy that they just happen to be at SDCC when they say there is big news and were not there last year

The books wasn't out yet last year.

for clone

anybody ???

The books wasn't out yet last year.

haha that answers that but do you think its possible why he would leave a comment like that maybe he was happy to see a group of people who loved the book