• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Yeah, I'm with you on that. I'm tired of thinking about it, I'm buying some of the sets. I like the book and I regret not buying more Todd sets. I figure small risk is outweighed by large potential gain with very little time left to make the decision. lol

I worry that this book was so hoarded it won't matter when the announcement is made.

I agree with your concern. A test I do in my mind is whether I can sell this stuff in the forums. Do I think I can sell Clone here? Nay, everybody has a copy.

Not so for Todd.

My guess is that with a TV news, the max it can hit in the short term will be between $10-$15.

Print run was 23k, split between 2 covers......and if what Larry said is true for other shops that could return them, then maybe about 20k left? Just thinking out loud.

Regardless this is a good book and been one of my favorites since it came out.....for the longest time it was Ryan and myself all alone in here lol

Movie, tv show or whatever, it will not change the fact that you should be reading this book for its killer content!

Print run was 23k, split between 2 covers......and if what Larry said is true for other shops that could return them, then maybe about 20k left? Just thinking out loud.

Regardless this is a good book and been one of my favorites since it came out.....for the longest time it was Ryan and myself all alone in here lol

Movie, tv show or whatever, it will not change the fact that you should be reading this book for its killer content!

(worship)

Amelia :whee:

I must be invisible :ohnoez: