• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board member ARYAN

450 posts in this topic

MODOK's earlier posts just go to show that he is the stereotypical comic geek, having to pay women for thier company :facepalm:

Let me ask you this ?

You're a single man on a 3 week business trip to Estonia. You don't speak the language, don't know their customs or anything else about the country for that matter and you get the urge...

:gossip: Estonian women, as with most East European women, are beautiful...

Does that make you a comic geek ?

I doubt Modok is Thai, he most certainly is single, he's not the wine and dine type of guy and he lives his life and makes his choices as he seems fit.

Why do you stereotype or even chastise the guy ?

As long as the company he seeks is of legal age, let him have the time he wants IMO.

+1

Good early Monday morning from Bangkok.

I appreciate your words of wisdom, Peter. In this pit of vipers and jackels, it's nice to know there are some sane people. I am caucasian American ex-pat, and I enjoy living here in the Land of Smiles (LOS.)

P.S. Estonian women are SMOKING HOT! (thumbs u

I really enjoy how you toss every member here, well those that dont agree with you at least, into a big pot. Then you toss in a heaping helping of condescension topped off with a dash of hyperbole, and sauteed in a creme sauce of superiority.

I really enjoy how you toss every member here, well those that dont agree with you at least, into a big pot. Then you toss in a heaping helping of condescension topped off with a dash of hyperbole, and sauteed in a creme sauce of superiority.

In Bangkok, you have to pay to be put in that pot.

You're a stalker of mine, so I run the risk of encouraging you to trail me further by acknowledging your post.

The world is full of moral absolutists like you, and most members of this forum fall into that category. I don't agree with that tact of what you or most members do by attempting to impose their morals or lifestyle choices on me or anyone. Period.

You're a stalker of mine, so I run the risk of encouraging you to trail me further by acknowledging your post.

The world is full of moral absolutists like you, and most members of this forum fall into that category. I don't agree with that tact of what you or most members do by attempting to impose your morals or lifestyle on me or anyone. Period.

Again,

here you go with the absolutes. Both on the moral absolutists comment and then on me and my personal beliefs.

In the short time you have been here on these boards you have made over the top after over the top comment, moral judgements of people who you have had little contact with.

I know it will be hard for you, but try and post less, read more, and learn about the members who interact here.

You seem to have a decent sense of humor, obviously enjoy interacting here, and while I havent seen you talk much about comics, you apparently enjoy them.

You talk about absolutists often here. But you have the habit of doing that with almost every post you make.

You obviously believe in sensationalizing atrocities for the pursuit of dollaz.

Hogwash, I believe in good triumphing over evil and classic GA covers. (thumbs u