• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board member ARYAN

450 posts in this topic

I can't believe this thread is still going with out a lock or deletion of posts...I don't even know what the topic is anymore...

Moral absolutism and the slave trade.

And Nazis.

Always Nazis.

Hate those guys.

I can't believe this thread is still going with out a lock or deletion of posts...I don't even know what the topic is anymore...

Moral absolutism and the slave trade.

And Nazis.

Always Nazis.

Hate those guys.

I do kind of see the point about the poster saying that Kirby was making money off of the Nazis. I mean wasn't Cap invented as war propaganda? I don't think Kirby was vindictive about it, but he capitalized on the situation. 2c

Again,

here you go with the absolutes. Both on the moral absolutists comment and then on me and my personal beliefs.

In the short time you have been here on these boards you have made over the top after over the top comment, moral judgements of people who you have had little contact with.

I know it will be hard for you, but try and post less, read more, and learn about the members who interact here.

You seem to have a decent sense of humor, obviously enjoy interacting here, and while I havent seen you talk much about comics, you apparently enjoy them.

You talk about absolutists often here. But you have the habit of doing that with almost every post you make.

I'm a gregarious individual, so your advice of "post less, read more, and learn about the members who interact here" is not condusive for my enjoyment of being here. I have never been a "lurker" on internet forums like this. If I join, I particiapte.

I actually enjoy talking about comic books and anything associated with them. I am a comic book collector. That is the only reason I joined this site. In fact, my favorite part of the site is the PGM section. I can post scans of my books for eyeball grades and I've met many nice people there. I also enjoy learning how to grade, and giving my opinion there as well as what a book grades out to. I think that's fun for me.

Anyway, I need to get my first cup of coffee in me and watch the NYG-Philly Sunday Night Game on First Row Sports.

No hard feelings.

I really enjoy how you toss every member here, well those that dont agree with you at least, into a big pot. Then you toss in a heaping helping of condescension topped off with a dash of hyperbole, and sauteed in a creme sauce of superiority.

In Bangkok, you have to pay to be put in that pot.

I really enjoy how you toss every member here, well those that dont agree with you at least, into a big pot. Then you toss in a heaping helping of condescension topped off with a dash of hyperbole, and sauteed in a creme sauce of superiority.

In Bangkok, you have to pay to be put in that pot.

Well, if it wasn't for the Nazis then Americans would not have traveled to the moon and back.

Please explain? You mean because of all the scientists we got as a result of what went on in Europe?

Really - you need me to explain it?

Well, if it wasn't for the Nazis then Americans would not have traveled to the moon and back.

Please explain? You mean because of all the scientists we got as a result of what went on in Europe?

Really - you need me to explain it?

Yea sure- let's turn this thread back a little bit. And I always love internet conspiracy theories.

Again,

here you go with the absolutes. Both on the moral absolutists comment and then on me and my personal beliefs.

In the short time you have been here on these boards you have made over the top after over the top comment, moral judgements of people who you have had little contact with.

I know it will be hard for you, but try and post less, read more, and learn about the members who interact here.

You seem to have a decent sense of humor, obviously enjoy interacting here, and while I havent seen you talk much about comics, you apparently enjoy them.

You talk about absolutists often here. But you have the habit of doing that with almost every post you make.

I'm a gregarious individual, so your advice of "post less, read more, and learn about the members who interact here" is not condusive for my enjoyment of being here. I have never been a "lurker" on internet forums like this. If I join, I particiapte.

I actually enjoy talking about comic books and anything associated with them. I am a comic book collector. That is the only reason I joined this site. In fact, my favorite part of the site is the PGM section. I can post scans of my books for eyeball grades and I've met many nice people there. I also enjoy learning how to grade, and giving my opinion there as well as what a book grades out to. I think that's fun for me.

Anyway, I need to get my first cup of coffee in me and watch the NYG-Philly Sunday Night Game on First Row Sports.

No hard feelings.

And thats great.

But you completely ignored the main part of my post. :facepalm: Which basically is about not being as judgmental and confrontational.

Maybe you get it, maybe you dont. Either way you will either become a valued member or perhaps a banned member.

You obviously believe in sensationalizing atrocities for the pursuit of dollaz.

Hogwash, I believe in good triumphing over evil and classic GA covers. (thumbs u

Amen.