• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board member ARYAN

450 posts in this topic

I just want to know here the d@mn pics of the nazi hookers are? there are :rulez: here Rule #1 pics are GTFO!!!

They are resting in the Sea of Tranquility.

That's not going to work on this crowd.

Pearls before swine. :)

MODOK's earlier posts just go to show that he is the stereotypical comic geek, having to pay women for thier company :facepalm:

Let me ask you this ?

You're a single man on a 3 week business trip to Estonia. You don't speak the language, don't know their customs or anything else about the country for that matter and you get the urge...

:gossip: Estonian women, as with most East European women, are beautiful...

Does that make you a comic geek ?

I doubt Modok is Thai, he most certainly is single, he's not the wine and dine type of guy and he lives his life and makes his choices as he seems fit.

Why do you stereotype or even chastise the guy ?

As long as the company he seeks is of legal age, let him have the time he wants IMO.

Back during my single days I got quite good at, um, getting to the end zone with girls with nary a wine nor a dine. It is possible. MODOK's rationale that all women are psuedo (or actual) prostitutes because you have to spend money one way or another to get laid collapses under the weight of its own selective bias. HOWEVER, I do agree if he wants to bang Thai hookers then that's his prerogative.

Yup, and it's my prerogative to think he's a scumbag for paying hookers for sex.

PiP, is it safe to assume from your twisted defense that you also have enjoyed paying for hookers?

Get more huffy and indignant and KILL THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO! Let it live, I just got caught up!

MODOK's earlier posts just go to show that he is the stereotypical comic geek, having to pay women for thier company :facepalm:

Let me ask you this ?

You're a single man on a 3 week business trip to Estonia. You don't speak the language, don't know their customs or anything else about the country for that matter and you get the urge...

I doubt Modok is Thai, he most certainly is single, he's not the wine and dine type of guy and he lives his life and makes his choices as he seems fit.

As long as the company he seeks is of legal age, let him have the time he wants IMO.

Back during my single days I got quite good at, um, getting to the end zone with girls with nary a wine nor a dine. It is possible. MODOK's rationale that all women are psuedo (or actual) prostitutes because you have to spend money one way or another to get laid collapses under the weight of its own selective bias. HOWEVER, I do agree if he wants to bang Thai hookers then that's his prerogative.

Yup, and it's my prerogative to think he's a scumbag for paying hookers for sex.

PiP, is it safe to assume from your twisted defense that you also have enjoyed paying for hookers?

I SHOT HIM 6 TIMES! I SHOT HIM IN THE HEART!

He cant have gotten very far

This thread is the evil in us all that can not be vanquished :baiting:

Let me ask you this ?

I SHOT HIM 6 TIMES! I SHOT HIM IN THE HEART!

He cant have gotten very far

This thread is the evil in us all that can not be vanquished :baiting:

I resemble that remark!!!!!!!!!! :sumo:

I just want to know here the d@mn pics of the nazi hookers are? there are :rulez: here Rule #1 pics are GTFO!!!

dom.jpg

There was an arthouse film starring Dirk Bogarde (The Night Porter) that featured such a theme....

Just trying to raise the bar.

Let me ask you this ?

Can someone not pay for hookers? According to Salt n Pepa, that would make them hoes. And Salt n Pepa speaks truth.

Let me ask you this ?

Can someone not pay for hookers? According to Salt n Pepa, that would make them hoes. And Salt n Pepa speaks truth.

They do. I refuse to get hosed by hoes.

Well, if it wasn't for the Nazis then Americans would not have traveled to the moon and back.

Please explain? You mean because of all the scientists we got as a result of what went on in Europe?

Since no one answered directly, he refers to Dr. Wernher von Braun, the pioneering rocket scientist. Von Braun and his team of scientists developed the German V2 rocket which rained 2,000 lb bombs on England starting in 1944.

Von Braun was smart enough to realize that Nazi Germany was loosing the war, he arranged the surrender of 500 of his scientists, rocket plans and test vehicles to the Americans in 1945. For the next 15 years he worked for the American military helping design ballistic missiles. Then in 1960 he was transferred to NASA. von Braun became Director of Marshall's NASA space flight center and was the chief architect of the Saturn V rocket. It is the Saturn V rocket that sent Americans to the moon.

Back in the day (I'm talking 1945 - 1950 or so) there were critics that felt von Braun should have been prosecuted as a war criminal, as he knew the rockets he was developing were being used against mostly civilian targets (they were not accurate enough to target military installations so were basically just aimed at cities like London) von Braun claimed he and his team were just involved in scientific research, other's were guilty of using them as weapons.

Musician/comedian Tom Lehrer mocked von Braun in a song entitled Wernher von Braun" with the lyrics "once the rockets go up who cares where they go down? That's not my department says Wehner von Braun"

Von Braun was a member of the Nazi party. He disavowed this, saying it was essentially necessary to stay alive.

So - end of story. A Nazi was chiefly responsible for our ballistic missile program and America being the only country to put men on the moon

What happened to Mr Ryan? Did he get shamed off the boards?

I believe earlier (on this LONG thread) reported ARYAN was told by the mods he would have to change his name and refused, so is no longer a member.

Well, if it wasn't for the Nazis then Americans would not have traveled to the moon and back.

Please explain? You mean because of all the scientists we got as a result of what went on in Europe?

Since no one answered directly, he refers to Dr. Wernher von Braun, the pioneering rocket scientist. Von Braun and his team of scientists developed the German V2 rocket which rained 2,000 lb bombs on England starting in 1944.

Von Braun was smart enough to realize that Nazi Germany was loosing the war, he arranged the surrender of 500 of his scientists, rocket plans and test vehicles to the Americans in 1945. For the next 15 years he worked for the American military helping design ballistic missiles. Then in 1960 he was transferred to NASA. von Braun became Director of Marshall's NASA space flight center and was the chief architect of the Saturn V rocket. It is the Saturn V rocket that sent Americans to the moon.

Back in the day (I'm talking 1945 - 1950 or so) there were critics that felt von Braun should have been prosecuted as a war criminal, as he knew the rockets he was developing were being used against mostly civilian targets (they were not accurate enough to target military installations so were basically just aimed at cities like London) von Braun claimed he and his team were just involved in scientific research, other's were guilty of using them as weapons.

Musician/comedian Tom Lehrer mocked von Braun in a song entitled Wernher von Braun" with the lyrics "once the rockets go up who cares where they go down? That's not my department says Wehner von Braun"

Von Braun was a member of the Nazi party. He disavowed this, saying it was essentially necessary to stay alive.

So - end of story. A Nazi was chiefly responsible for our ballistic missile program and America being the only country to put men on the moon

He also designed some of the original rides at Disneyland.

On a side note, I'm happy that some moral outrage has been returned to this thread. It was wandering a little aimlessly there for a while.

Moral outrage? Haven't seen it...

A page or two back. You have to look closely but it's there.