• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board member ARYAN

450 posts in this topic

Is Bangcock the most aptly named city in the world?

hm I vote for City of Industry.

Consult your physician if you experience a burning sensation when urinating

I usually consult Heidi Fleiss. (shrug)

MODOK's earlier posts just go to show that he is the stereotypical comic geek, having to pay women for thier company :facepalm:

Let me ask you this ?

You're a single man on a 3 week business trip to Estonia. You don't speak the language, don't know their customs or anything else about the country for that matter and you get the urge...

:gossip: Estonian women, as with most East European women, are beautiful...

Does that make you a comic geek ?

I doubt Modok is Thai, he most certainly is single, he's not the wine and dine type of guy and he lives his life and makes his choices as he seems fit.

Why do you stereotype or even chastise the guy ?

As long as the company he seeks is of legal age, let him have the time he wants IMO.

Back during my single days I got quite good at, um, getting to the end zone with girls with nary a wine nor a dine. It is possible. MODOK's rationale that all women are psuedo (or actual) prostitutes because you have to spend money one way or another to get laid collapses under the weight of its own selective bias. HOWEVER, I do agree if he wants to bang Thai hookers then that's his prerogative.

Yup, and it's my prerogative to think he's a scumbag for paying hookers for sex.

PiP, is it safe to assume from your twisted defense that you also have enjoyed paying for hookers?

MODOK's earlier posts just go to show that he is the stereotypical comic geek, having to pay women for thier company :facepalm:

Let me ask you this ?

You're a single man on a 3 week business trip to Estonia. You don't speak the language, don't know their customs or anything else about the country for that matter and you get the urge...

:gossip: Estonian women, as with most East European women, are beautiful...

Does that make you a comic geek ?

I doubt Modok is Thai, he most certainly is single, he's not the wine and dine type of guy and he lives his life and makes his choices as he seems fit.

Why do you stereotype or even chastise the guy ?

As long as the company he seeks is of legal age, let him have the time he wants IMO.

Back during my single days I got quite good at, um, getting to the end zone with girls with nary a wine nor a dine. It is possible. MODOK's rationale that all women are psuedo (or actual) prostitutes because you have to spend money one way or another to get laid collapses under the weight of its own selective bias. HOWEVER, I do agree if he wants to bang Thai hookers then that's his prerogative.

Yup, and it's my prerogative to think he's a scumbag for paying hookers for sex.

PiP, is it safe to assume from your twisted defense that you also have enjoyed paying for hookers?

Get more huffy and indignant and KILL THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!