• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board member ARYAN

450 posts in this topic

doh!

So I take it you don't know... :taptaptap:

I assumed you were joking lol

Which internet conspiracy theory were you talking about?

Something about how Hitler is still alive and secretly behind 9/11 or something crazy. I've heard something to this extent somewhere.

I work in an urban school. Have you ever heard the conspiracy theory about the Penny? I was amazed when my students explained that one too me...

Well, if it wasn't for the Nazis then Americans would not have traveled to the moon and back.

Please explain? You mean because of all the scientists we got as a result of what went on in Europe?

Really - you need me to explain it?

lol

I know.

It's not like it's rocket science.

doh!

So I take it you don't know... :taptaptap:

I assumed you were joking lol

Which internet conspiracy theory were you talking about?

The one about ex-Nazis being brought into the space program in the 1960s. :tonofbricks:

lol

Nazis on the moon - they made a film about it.

Well, if it wasn't for the Nazis then Americans would not have traveled to the moon and back.

Please explain? You mean because of all the scientists we got as a result of what went on in Europe?

lol

I know.

Classic lol

Wernher do we go from here?

You obviously believe in sensationalizing atrocities for the pursuit of dollaz.

Hogwash, I believe in good triumphing over evil and classic GA covers. (thumbs u

Amen.

Somehow my poking fun at someone else's outrage transmogrified into being construed as my own outrage :o I'm through the looking-glass and the other side is full of nazi hookers :eek:

lol

I know.

Classic lol

Wernher do we go from here?

Clever!

The Shuttle Program can probably be attributed to him as well.

disney.gif

I'm pretty sure I posted a Preacher cover with a Nazi dominatrix on the cover...

Not the same as a hooker in the slightest but no one has discussed it or the quantity of Hansi books that are slabbed 9.8s and 9.6s (21 and 46, respectively)

How do the people that own that book in high grade feel?

I'm pretty sure I posted a Peacher cover with a Nazi dominatrix on the cover...

Not the same as a hooker in the slightest but no one has discussed it or the quantity of Hansi books that are slabbed 9.8s and 9.6s.

How do the people that own that book in high grade feel?

umyeahwhatevers :baiting: