• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Question for the board. I see lots of posts where you guys are getting multiple copies of different issues at your local LCS or on line from a company. If you submitted these copies to CGC would most of them get a 9.8? If not what percentage do you think would? I only purchase CGC graded comics when I'm buying back issues and I have a HUGE problem getting 9.8 quality copies of new issues at my LCS(and I have 5 that are close by).

I have sent emails to some of the on line companies that are recommended on this board and every one said they can't guarantee I would receive 9.6 or 9.8 quality books. Are you guys having the same problem?

Take a look at some of the current 9.8's you might own. Compare them to other 9.8 books and some raw copies you might have. I guarantee you would scratch your head wondering how a certain book got a 9.8 grade and a book that looks better got a 9.6. :frustrated:

Edited by carter3175

JACKPOT!!!! Walked in the store and purchased 4 1's and 3 2's all for cover price!!!! :banana:

Woah! Great snag Carter. That's easy money right there. Nowhere Men is on fire on ebay right now. This last set of 1 and 2 I was watching sold for $43. It maybe time for me to add another Thought Bubble Variant first print.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230916210086?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649