• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

It will be interesting to see what happens with #2 if this title keeps running up. PP #2 levels would be nice! :wishluck:

Yeah, with #2 having less than 8,000 copies and like 65% of the print run of #1 it could be primed to jump in value if the interest is maintained in this book.

It will be interesting to see what happens with #2 if this title keeps running up. PP #2 levels would be nice! :wishluck:

Yeah, with #2 having less than 8,000 copies and like 65% of the print run of #1 it could be primed to jump in value if the interest is maintained in this book.

Does anyone know the actual print run for the thought bubble cover? Is it really only 500? Sucks that only UK sellers have them. Shipping is so high...

Does anyone know the actual print run for the thought bubble cover? Is it really only 500? Sucks that only UK sellers have them. Shipping is so high...

http://www.imagecomics.com/news/257/IMAGE-COMICS-LETS-READERS-INTO-THEIR-THOUGHT-BUBBLE-

last sentence on the page. you guys really think this book is going somewhere? I got a #1 for cover at the LCS the other day when i was buying them out of PP just cause people talk about it here.

I'm not sold on it being anything legit, so advocates, make me a believer, tell me why this one has legs and isnt a fizzler

It'll be interesting if anyone else even hears about this since all of us keep buying up all the copies!

I think they have. Well at least in my area they have. All of the copies of #1 were gone when I looked the Thursday after it came out and there was only 1 copy left of #2 the weekend after its release. The owners were telling me how surprised they were by the amount of people coming in and talking about Nowhere Men. Surprised me too because it wasn't something we were really discussing here.

I had passed on #1 because of the preview I read, but after hearing good things about it was able to pick a bunch up online and delve into the story.

Edited by awakeintheashes

GPA Data:

Nowhere Men - Issue #1

Grade

12Mnth Avg

(5) $57

90Day Avg

(5) $57

Last Sale

$66

I think galehut and a gentlman boardie sold the five that have been sold.

Edited by CBT

that's what ebay told me ;) , sorry if that's private i can edit my posts

No prob... that's a fact Jack.

Additional info...

Listed 5 raws $ 10 about two weeks ago (GONE)

Listed 3 at $14 (GONE)

Listed 2 at $18 (GONE)

Listed 1 at $24.... waiting.

Insanity.