• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

that's what ebay told me ;) , sorry if that's private i can edit my posts

No prob... that's a fact Jack.

Additional info...

Listed 5 raws $ 10 about two weeks ago (GONE)

Listed 3 at $14 (GONE)

Listed 2 at $18 (GONE)

Listed 1 at $24.... waiting.

Insanity.

I have sold only one set, but it was #1-2 NM for $36 shipped on eBay that went for a BIN within 12 hours of listing it. Since then there has apparently been a $25 sale on the #1 alone, so I kicked my second set up to a $23 opening bid or a $35 BIN (plus shipping). That has been up about 36 hours with no bids yet, but a couple of watchers, so we'll see...

I have sold only one set, but it was #1-2 NM for $36 shipped on eBay that went for a BIN within 12 hours of listing it. Since then there has apparently been a $25 sale on the #1 alone, so I kicked my second set up to a $23 opening bid or a $35 BIN (plus shipping). That has been up about 36 hours with no bids yet, but a couple of watchers, so we'll see...

:applause:

I just can't believe this is moving like it is as fast as it is moving. Very curious - hm

do you find with modern books, that a lot of the watchers are other sellers with the same book, trying to keep track of what they sell for/if a sale goes.

I know I watch a lot of stuff for those reasons, and feel like others are watching mine that way as well.

:applause:

I just can't believe this is moving like it is as fast as it is moving. Very curious - hm

as much as 2012 was the year of the speculator, i think 2013 is starting out even stronger. There is crazy demand for any of the books that are showing traction. The time from, slight spike in price, (usually with bleedingcool articles, and heating up threads here), to all out mania is getting smaller and smaller.

Edited by CBT

The thing working for NM #1 and #2 is the low print run. I know that there were only a few copies on the shelves at the 5 stores I hit that week for #1, and even fewer copies of #2. I am kicking myself at passing on the 4 Thought Bubble variants at one store the Wednesday that #1 came out.........

Another positive is that LCSs are actively recommending this and other Image books to Marvel and DC clients.

Here's hoping that the popularity builds to Saga levels, but with a lower print run on the early issues. :devil:

I agree that it is a good read, but if there were 35,000 copies of #1 and #2 the prices would not be as high yet. Due to the low print run, a lot of people that are hearing the buzz need to buy them through the secondary market. As a result, prices are spiking high after only issue #2.