• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Its cool and safe

I dont know about the "cool" factor but yeah I understand the "safe" notion

From a buyer standpoint, if a seller has a reserve on an item, I wont waste my time. Just have a BIN for the price you're looking for or even a Best Offer.

But hey thats my 2c

GLWTS

I expect a "few" slabs back next week. ;-) yes, ALL were bought pre-order . Makes it easier to spend monies on slabs when the cost begins at 40-50% of cover . I have a few dogs too. It is nice however when you are in early and cheap on a HOT title

Edited by viperdays

Did you guys say you were sending inquiries for original art directly to Nate Bellegarde?

Id like to collect some for this series as well since I only own one page of any OA

http://fetorpse.bigcartel.com

Thanks homie!

This series is going to look great in slabs!

IMG_0642_zps8489e1de.jpg

If all goes according to plan I should have #2-3 by the end of the month

I wonder if I can get a SS if I attend SDCC/NYCC.

Decided to go to some festivals instead of more comic cons this year, so ill only be able to go to either of those..

The creative team of nowhere men are around the top of list for creators I want to meet this year