• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Wait a second...you were quoted $3500 for a Nowhere Men cover...?!? Seriously? That is absolutely ludicrous. Nothing like taking "reasonable" and multiplying by 5.

That's what is typically known as an "I don't really want to sell this, but if you offer me crazy money, I will," quote.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Don't you already make crazy money? :)

Wait a second...you were quoted $3500 for a Nowhere Men cover...?!? Seriously? That is absolutely ludicrous. Nothing like taking "reasonable" and multiplying by 5.

That's what is typically known as an "I don't really want to sell this, but if you offer me crazy money, I will," quote.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Don't you already make crazy money? :)

I wonder if they would accept my Monopoly money?

part of my small horde of NWM 1-3 including 2nd prints ...more than 50 and less than 100 sets :-)

Damn… that's more than I got in comps.

Thanks for the kind words, gents.

Do you sell your comps ????

Morning to you. Today is the best day!!! Comics day and the day I allow myself a Venti coffee from Starbucks!! A once a week treat.......but I digress......

But no new Nowhere Men, so that dampens things a bit. :(

Dear God...

I

Love

This

Book

JJ

I second this. This was a book that my buddies at the LCS told me to try out the afternoon that #1 came out. Usually it's the other way around, and I'm the one pushing books.

Definitely glad I listened.

I sent my box off to CGC this morning. I packed a Nowhere Men Thought Bubble and a Bedlam 3 Phantom Variant. That Thought Bubble is going to be tough to get as a 9.8. If it comes back as a 9.6 I will buy another until I get my 9.8. Bedlam looks like a 9.9, easy! Here's wishing on a fast track :wishluck:

I sent my box off to CGC this morning. I packed a Nowhere Men Thought Bubble and a Bedlam 3 Phantom Variant. That Thought Bubble is going to be tough to get as a 9.8. If it comes back as a 9.6 I will buy another until I get my 9.8. Bedlam looks like a 9.9, easy! Here's wishing on a fast track :wishluck:

Good luck!

One of these days I will need to sending some books off. Ive never sent anything in and my "box to send in" is nearly 3000 deep now..... not kidding

Nice! My Bedlam #3's had a little spine stress, so I'm not subbing any of those.

Good luck bro!

R