• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I agree that the Comicspro variant is the best looking out of all the cover, imo. But I look at it more like a reprint. I know it's a #1, but it's been months since #1 was released.

But I also understand that the price for it on the secondary market will stay as high or as low as what people are willing to pay. It just seems weird to me that people are paying so much for something that isn't actually the #1 issue.

So I anted to know earlier. Is there a story connectione between the comic and Wrinkle in Time?

All the design elements are meant to recall specific periods in terms of design, etc.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

If the 2nd print is the one that has the eyes, I want it!

I have never gone so crazy on making sure I get every issue of this series for my collection

Have high hopes for the series and cannot wait for #4 any longer since I havent been able to walk since last week