• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Well this series just got nominated for a bunch of Eisners... would be nice if some issues started coming out or if we could actually get some sort of news about the status...

Best Continuing Series

East of West, by Jonathan Hickman and Nick Dragotta (Image)

Hawkeye, by Matt Fraction and David Aja (Marvel)

Nowhere Men, by Eric Stephenson and Nate Bellegarde (Image)

Saga, by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples (Image)

Sex Criminals, by Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky (Image)

LMFAO.

How many issues were even released in the last year?

Not to mention the series absolutely sucks donkey mars bars.

NW nominated for best continuing series... really? :shrug:

What a slap in the face to various other books with actual consistency in all areas.

I agree. I LOVED NWM when it was coming out monthly. I think if it still did, it would be one of the top moderns. The art was good, the writing was good, the story and characters were interesting.

But if you can't even release bi-monthly issues, then it shouldn't have even been in the running.

How does Sex Criminals get so many nominations? That book sucks IMHO. I like the fact I made a nice profit on the copies I have sold so far, but it is far from a top 10 comic IMHO.

How does Sex Criminals get so many nominations? That book sucks IMHO. I like the fact I made a nice profit on the copies I have sold so far, but it is far from a top 10 comic IMHO.

+100

I'm sure E.S. had something to do with their getting a nomination....probably greased the wheels a bit.

Probably hooked them up with a copy each of all the variant covers and re-printings of Nowhere Men #1... lol

lol.. Whats with all the hate for es round herr

He killed his own book execution style....two bullets in the head while Nate stood watching.

Then they both buried the title somewhere in the Nevada desert.