• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

lol LOL lol This thread is getting amazing.

Lets see how many image creators will leave the boards due to the actions of board members.

Who was the last shamed creator to leave the boards never to return? I believe the answer is Don Rosa.

:popcorn:

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

Ryan, that personalized print e.s. sent you looks awesome! Now sell me the unsigned one! :baiting:

I would, but going to be paying it forward and giving it away in a future contest. Just need to come up with something.

Epic Fail of the Week!

or

Post of the Week!

or

Draw Me a Picture From Your Favorite Series

I like the last one... :)

Then you create your own problems.

As aptly demonstrated in the last 400 posts in this very topic.

No, the problem here was that there was miscommunication between a board member and the CBLDF. Had the Fund simply showed up at WWPDX and sold the books, it never would have been an issue.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Ryan, that personalized print e.s. sent you looks awesome! Now sell me the unsigned one! :baiting:

I would, but going to be paying it forward and giving it away in a future contest. Just need to come up with something.

Draw Me a Picture From Your Favorite Series

Yeah, this is a cool one!

If you did "Epic Fail of the Week, I think "pie" would win with those photos of that 9.8 Saga RRP that was destroyed while in the hands of the USPS!

No, the problem here was that there was miscommunication between a board member and the CBLDF. Had the Fund simply showed up at WWPDX and sold the books, it never would have been an issue.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Gotta agree here. There was no problem with this variant til the pre-sale thing happened and as far as I'm aware there have been no issues with previous variants?

Just got in and read enough of the thread to catch up. While I may not necessarily agree fully with Andy, I don't think he's not playing nice.

New guy... :foryou:

Thanks my man - Ryan doesn't want me upsetting his new guest on the next podcast - right Ryan... lol

:jokealert:

If anyone has ever changed their mind on an internet forum by listening to another person's opinion, please let me know when and where.

Neverending Tennis Match of point counter-point.

Edited by krighton

Love you too, Andy.

Just be cool. I know it's probably 40 degree C in Aussie, but jump in the river and drink a Grumpy's Heysen Scottish Oatmeal Stout lol

(just looked up drinks down under and picked one) - lol

Well Fosters is Australian for beer

They usually pick that

Love you too, Andy.

Just be cool. I know it's probably 40 degree C in Aussie, but jump in the river and drink a Grumpy's Heysen Scottish Oatmeal Stout lol

I don't drink beer mate - true!

Love you too, Andy.

You could've just went with...

fosters_zps48626b0f.jpg

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

So Eric answer this... No love for the CGC forum members who won't/can't attend WWPDX???

Love you too, Andy.

Well Fosters is Australian for beer

They usually pick that

Fosters is Australian for s hit - its grim they tell me.

I only drink cider.

No spirits or wine or beer.

Thats what amuses me when people assume I have had 'a couple' when I say something lol

I do admit I have posted tipsy a couple of times though...

DIdn't say you did have a couple, it was a recko.

I prefer:

Coca-Cola

Ryan's doesn't drink the alcohol either. I'm getting too old... :grin:

(thumbs u

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

So Eric answer this... No love for the CGC forum members who won't/can't attend WWPDX???

just buy one like you normally would...boardie or ebay