• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

any TB 9.8s on eBay yet?

None that I've seen.

There will be some on ebay 3 - 5 weeks after ECCC.

I've seen at least one person who has prepared two for CGC grading, and they look pretty nice.

I will not be selling them so do not pm me about it lol I'm just sure they will be put on ebay.

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii

any TB 9.8s on eBay yet?

None that I've seen.

There will be some on ebay 3 - 5 weeks after ECCC.

I've seen at least one person who has prepared two for CGC grading, and they look pretty nice.

I will not be selling them so do not pm me about it lol I'm just sure they will be put on ebay.

Mine are all being graded at Megacon.

e.s.

I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for the comics you signed and sent out and thank you for the awesome personalized poster you sent out to one of the bordies.

I know I'm new to these boards so my words probably don't carry much clout but I just wanted to say that.

I think it's awesome you find time to come on here and talk with us. Your actions have made me respect image more as a company and the type of people they employ.

We don't have a lot of extra cash for comics each month but what we do have, me and the family have been spending most of it on image books! You guys really see doing an amazing job!

e.s.

I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for the comics you signed and sent out and thank you for the awesome personalized poster you sent out to one of the bordies.

I know I'm new to these boards so my words probably don't carry much clout but I just wanted to say that.

I think it's awesome you find time to come on here and talk with us. Your actions have made me respect image more as a company and the type of people they employ.

We don't have a lot of extra cash for comics each month but what we do have, me and the family have been spending most of it on image books! You guys really see doing an amazing job!

And that is how you make a post. Bravo, D. :acclaim: