• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Just check the comics pro retailer members list......check to see if your favorite LCS is on there. Call them and let them know you want it. If they love you then they are yours. Glad my LCS loves me. :)
Lucky. My LCS did not go to the meeting. I believe you have to show up to the meeting to get. Just being on the list does not get you one. For shops to recover the cost of hotel and air fair they do these issues.

I'm pretty sure if you're a member, you're able to order these variants without attending. Some of the older variants are still able to be purchased. At least that's what my LCS tells me

Epic Fail Image Comics !

Too Many Variants ! How many more #1 variants are coming down the pipeline ? #1 has been out a couple of months and still have variants popping up. Epic FAIL !

But if they get paid why do they care...

Seems we can now call them little DC or little marvel gonna have a million covers.

Edited by siro123

Epic Fail Image Comics !

Too Many Variants ! How many more #1 variants are coming down the pipeline ?

But if they get paid why do they care...

Seems we can now call them little DC or little marvel gonna have a million covers.

If you had a way to print money, would you stop? If I were Image, I'd be doing the exact same thing.

Honestly I am enjoying the variants as long as they dont have one for every con/exclusive comic meeting/business.

Marvel and DC have multiple variants for each issue they put out, so it is nice to see a little variety..

I just hope they dont continue to pump out #1s for every series and NWM this summer

Honestly I am enjoying the variants as long as they dont have one for every con/exclusive comic meeting/business.

Marvel and DC have multiple variants for each issue they put out, so it is nice to see a little variety..

I just hope they dont continue to pump out #1s for every series and NWM this summer

I agree.

I hope by SDCC there's a SDCC Nowhere Men Convention Variant #7 or #8

Did the retailers have to pay for them or were they handouts? If freebies, you can't blame Image for thanking a special few. The after market is a beast of our own making.
Most times these RRP Variants are freebies. Kinda of like a thank you.

How doesn't it? You make these special "variants" for causes which drives the market crazy (CP & CBLDF - case in point) the collectors are now stuck with artificial pricing because "everybody" needs one.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm pretty much put off by what image is doing variant wise over the last 7 months.