• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

limits means you'll be buying one on ebay and not on the forums, for quite a bit more money.

actually limits mean there's more chance I'll be able to buy one for $10 on the CBLDF website after the con. but i wasn't thinking about myself when i mentioned limits - i meant that more people who want one are able to get one.

yeah people are making money, this entire website is about making money, CGC doesn't do freebies.

hm I hadn't noticed...

the cbldf website will be mauled if there's copies left..good luck..I normally like to buy mine from boardies but to each his/her own.

it will be. but at least i'd have the same chance of getting one as anyone else and for $10.

Are we still talking about this... ?

"I did something, but I felt bad about it, so I want to make everyone else feel bad for doing the thing I did too."

Sorry my friend, but really? This whole situation was a cluster *spoon* and a lot of parties feel bad about it. I'm glad it's over and ready to move on (so the healing process can begin lol )

R

Are we still talking about this... ?

"I did something, but I felt bad about it, so I want to make everyone else feel bad for doing the thing I did too."

Sorry my friend, but really? This whole situation was a cluster *spoon* and a lot of parties feel bad about it. I'm glad it's over and ready to move on (so the healing process can begin lol )

R

Not all of us are on the board 24 hours a day. I'm entitled to give my opinion on the situation just like everyone else.

Hmm I would've bought one from anyone in a pre sale format. In fact anyone going to the show that will pick me up one....I'll be happy to purchase one Hell maybe even two.

There's nothing wrong with this if they don't sell out at the con. However I'd bet just about anything they all sell.

Personally I'd rather buy the creator comps like the wine stained Peter Panzerfausts that have a story with them.

Ugggghhh

Menace laid this out in full about all the fees and where the money would go etc like a true pro but...

At the end of the day the ONLY opinion that matters is that of the creators.

End of

Wow already back to advertising sales...

I think one issue everyone is missing here is the money that the CBLDF is losing out on.

For those PM'ing me I will not be selling this book in any way. It comes down to who I am and I wont do it. Pay the other members advertising here with their sales.

The people complaining about this more than likely had already had plans to get their books from other people flipping the books the day of the show.

I think one issue everyone is missing here is the money that the CBLDF is losing out on.

For those PM'ing me I will not be selling this book in any way. It comes down to who I am and I wont do it. Pay the other members advertising here with their sales.

The people complaining about this more than likely had already had plans to get their books from other people flipping the books the day of the show.

lol

I'm not at the Portland show - I'll be in London where I have a show exclusive.

I was just stating that someone will probably have the book up for sale when they get there.

lol

I'm not at the Portland show - I'll be in London where I have a show exclusive.

I was just stating that someone will probably have the book up for sale when they get there.

Not pointing the finger at you.