• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little of EVERYTHING sales thread!

114 posts in this topic

Incredible Hulk 181 9.2ow/w

Unpressed and submitted by me like 10 years ago

$1950

hulk181.jpg

Got a larger scan of the front & back of this book?

No, but i'll try to get a better one tonight after the kids go to bed (thumbs u

Avengers 112?

Strange Tales 180?

I definitely dont have a ST180. I dont think i have an extra Avengers 112 but i'll check tonight. I think the extra i have is a 113 but ill make sure when i get home tonight.

Iron Man 1 8.5ow/w

unpressed and another i was MASSIVELY disappointed with the grade. This was with the GL40 like 10 years ago in my 1st submission. Man, i still remember wanting to cry when i opened the box and saw the grades :cry:

$750

im1-005.jpg

Iron Man 1 8.5ow/w

unpressed and another i was MASSIVELY disappointed with the grade. This was with the GL40 like 10 years ago in my 1st submission. Man, i still remember wanting to cry when i opened the box and saw the grades :cry:

$750

im1-005.jpg

:takeit:

(thumbs u You can even pull it from the slab if you want to make the shipping easier because its days are numbered once its in my hands. ;)

:facepalm:

I'll leave the devils work to you buddy! :baiting:

The solution Jason is to post your wonderful hg raw books, this would put you on the side of the angels and protect all those slabs for posterity. :baiting:lol

Iron Man 1 9.4w

Unpressed and also subbed by me 10 years ago in that same batch i think with the GL40 and 8.5 IM1

$1800

953.jpg

Sweet book

If you want to do a local deal on that PM me.

Marc

Iron Man 1 8.5ow/w

$750

im1-005.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Congrats man! I thought about it and decided against it but was going to charge SIGNIFICANTLY more for this book. You never know but I would bet this comes back a higher grade if you CPR it. Even if it doesn't, it's a VERY nice 8.5 (thumbs u