• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little of EVERYTHING sales thread!

114 posts in this topic

I still can't believe how cheap Daredevil #1 is. I keep telling my self to buy a high grade copy before they one day finally get some respect and get expensive.

I know right?!? 8k ish for a 9.2 copy??? Thats crazy cheap compared to any other #1! :o

If the movie rights revert back to marvel then watch out. The new Waid run is very popular and a movie would only be a matter of time.

any HG raw? (doesn't seem like ur thing, thought I'd ask)

any HG raw? (doesn't seem like ur thing, thought I'd ask)

I do have "HG" raw Xmen and ASM's. However, these are 80's and early 90's HG's so when i actually dig them out and look at them, they could be anywhere from 7.0 to 9.6 :frustrated:

Shoot me a pm with what you might be looking for and ill see what i have (thumbs u

Alright, photobucket doesnt want to cooperate with me and i have to go to Bingo night at my kids school so i'll try to get some more up tonight.

Pray for me at Bingo! Last year i somehow won the big final prize for my son and if i dont win something tonight for my daughter, i think she'll murder me in my sleep!!! :o

I love that cover :takeit: #57

^^(worship)

I'm actually sad to see it go! I SERIOUSLY considered starting hoarding every HG copy i could get my hands on i love that book so much!

I had a HG raw copy I sold for peanuts when I first found the boards. :tonofbricks:

I'll give it a nice home

thanks

Greg

I love that cover :takeit: #57

^^(worship)

I'm actually sad to see it go! I SERIOUSLY considered starting hoarding every HG copy i could get my hands on i love that book so much!

I had a HG raw copy I sold for peanuts when I first found the boards. :tonofbricks:

I'll give it a nice home

thanks

Greg

yeah, i sold my raw copy WAAAAAAY too cheap a few months ago here :cry:

Alright, i HAVE to thin out my collection and refocus it MUCH better so i'd like for a bunch of stuff to go. I'm gonna start with some undercopies and most likely end with a LOT of my Registry over the next few days :o

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! You're handing victory to Cal. :frustrated:

If Cal buys from this thread it'll be a double swing in points.

Goooooooo Cal..

Alright, i HAVE to thin out my collection and refocus it MUCH better so i'd like for a bunch of stuff to go. I'm gonna start with some undercopies and most likely end with a LOT of my Registry over the next few days :o

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! You're handing victory to Cal. :frustrated:

If Cal buys from this thread it'll be a double swing in points.

Goooooooo Cal..

Why do you think theres a "NO you know who'ers" in my 1st post ;)