• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

438 posts in this topic

(I should be fair and say, I used my midtown account and he's paying me back - I'm not sure if he acknowledges that yet lol)

a 19 year old son that will pay you back :eyeroll: .... you crack me up :grin:

The only thing I'm going to say is...I need to be more open-minded.

I ripped heaps into people about MLP.

My bad - a hot book is a hot book.

My Brony son is happy as well - he's just seeing a couple of slabs on the wall, and selling his others I got him (19 yr old at Uni with MLP mates - who knew (shrug))

My Little Pony.

Stunned - just stunned.

So for all you Bronies out there - what next - I got him the Dr Who cover (I should be fair and say, I used my midtown account and he's paying me back - I'm not sure if he acknowledges that yet lol) - and the info was spot on - that's pretty much gone from Midtown now.

A My Little Pony Walking Dead Cover.... lol (thumbs u

My little Pony walking dead variant would be the bomb. My favorite comic with my wife's favorite comic....closely becoming my 2nd favorite. What a combo TWD & FIM :devil::angel:

local shop had plenty of some of the regular A, B, C, D, etc. cover...doesn't look like they were underallocated as of Friday (but they're a place where a lot of people actually come by on the weekend with the kids)

With issue #2 coming out in just a few short weeks (12/19/12) is it still a rumor that there will be a phantom variant, are is that reserved for issue #3 and later? Favorite cover spoiled so far? What did everyone think of the first issue?

As for me, I thought the first issue was spectacular. The expressions on the characters were priceless and the dialog was funny and clever. I hope they work on this series for a long time, because Andy Price and Katie Cook is a home run.

I think that the midtown variant for issue #2 will do the best, but I personally love Double Midnight's variant.

My little Pony walking dead variant would be the bomb. My favorite comic with my wife's favorite comic....closely becoming my 2nd favorite. What a combo TWD & FIM :devil::angel:

They need to parody this cover with the Mane Cast and their changeling mirror on the bottom where the zombies are. This would defiantly be my favorite cover if they did that.

mar092419-hi-walking-dead-compendium-tp.jpg

That is going to be popular... very popular. The art really carries it too. Feels a lot more like the TV show than most of the other covers published. Would imagine Midtown will print a good number of these.