• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some GA, SA, pre-code horror, etc... Harvey Horror Hardcovers added!

22 posts in this topic

Thank you for looking!

I just paid for a recent purchase and will be paying for upcoming dental work, so some books have got to go.

I have previously sold on these boards a couple of times; use the search function and check it out.

Spend over $25, shipping is free to the United States. Under $25 or non-US, shipping is at cost.

For U.S. buyers, paypal, or check/money order accepted for payment. For Canadian buyers, paypal or international money order.

For non-U.S. (or Canada) buyers, payment via international money order is required.

First :takeit: in the thread wins

....I didn't think Horrific would last long.....that Heck run would seem to ba a very interesing and challenging run to assemble. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I HIGHLY recommend those Harvey Horror Hardcovers to anyone even remotely interested in precode horror. I liked them so much I got a subscription for them through PS Publishing.

I've got the slipcased versions---those books are very cool. (thumbs u