• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con Sales Thread - Grimms + Walking Dead Figures Added! - CLOSED!

630 posts in this topic

Your efforts are appreciated as always Dre, Hope you had fun, even if you've been super busy and rushed of your feet. (thumbs u

Just managed to sit and have a proper meal at a local diner so I'm getting my second wind. Just noticed its almost midnight. Still on L.A. time.

Stepping out to grab groceries for the fridge.

It's been a long day, I got into NY at 1 am, and I couldn't check into my hotel since they were oversold, luckily I got 4 hours sleep at a nearby Holiday Inn Express.

I've been up since 7, on my feet at the show all day.

Some of the lines were crazy, especially the grapphiti line.

In the hotel I'm booked in now sorting books. I have BedlAm color variants.

To answer some PMs,

Invoices will be sent out at end of show.

All Bedlam 9.8 subscribers get automatic first shot at bedlam books and RRP sketch variants if available. I would like all Belam subscribers to send me a PM indicating date of subscription request so I can allocate RRPs in order if available. So far I have two 9.8 candidates of the sketches.

I have some more books to sort.

Also the blue rainbow limited to 100 Penny for your soul False Prophets & Campbell limited to 100 Oz are numbered and all witnessed by CGC. If you've ordered those books please verify if you still want them raw or SS if blue label requested.

You need to get some rest brother, the comic book junkies can wait

And by the way, No PM sent :devil:

Your efforts are appreciated as always Dre, Hope you had fun, even if you've been super busy and rushed of your feet. (thumbs u

Just managed to sit and have a proper meal at a local diner so I'm getting my second wind. Just noticed its almost midnight. Still on L.A. time.

Stepping out to grab groceries for the fridge.

Time certainly does fly.

Any 9.8 valiant fall previews leftover (at the valiant booth) for SS?

Doug

I just got those back from cgc before I left. I subbed an extra so you can have it at the original price in the Baltimore thread.

Uncanny Avengers 1 The Lair Exclusive - Neal Adams cover

Color version -

$20 NM+ or better raw

Sketch Cover

$40 NM+ or better raw

531689370858c804af9f511a7672377a.jpg

:takeit:

1 x raw colour and 1 x raw sketch NM+ or better thanks Dre

All Bedlam 9.8 subscribers get automatic first shot at bedlam books and RRP sketch variants if available. I would like all Belam subscribers to send me a PM indicating date of subscription request so I can allocate RRPs in order if available.

PM Sent

Pulled the old bait and switch, sat here waiting after being told Bedlams were coming then they are now only being offered to subscribers. Gutted :cry:

Edit: It's late and I apologise for spitting my dummy out, just gutted.

The Bedlems were what I was waiting for too but then again I'm being paid to still be awake so I can't complain and it's great that Dre gives his regular customers first option :headbang:

And no I'm not on the Bedlem subs list :(

All Bedlam 9.8 subscribers get automatic first shot at bedlam books and RRP sketch variants if available. I would like all Belam subscribers to send me a PM indicating date of subscription request so I can allocate RRPs in order if available. So far I have two 9.8 candidates of the sketches.

PM sent

How does that work with the subscriptions, ? I'm confused

Beachbums subscription service

Thanks for your help, so trying to get a book from dre is pretty pointless unless I'm a subscriber through his service ?

Absolutely not (shrug) It's just that, for certain books he will give people on his subs list, for that particular title, first dibs. Once he posts the books in the thread its' a free for all.

Just be patient, no one offers better books, in higher grade and at the best prices than Dre :foryou:

How does that work with the subscriptions, ? I'm confused

Beachbums subscription service

Thanks for your help, so trying to get a book from dre is pretty pointless unless I'm a subscriber through his service ?

Absolutely not (shrug)It's just for certain books he will give people on the subs list first dibs. Once he post the books in the thread its' a free for all.

Just be patient, no one offers better books in higher grade and at the best prices than Dre

:foryou:

Alright cool thanks, maybe I'll still try to snag one