• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con Sales Thread - Grimms + Walking Dead Figures Added! - CLOSED!

630 posts in this topic

Saturday afternoon:

5D13A7CA-F6A9-4A1A-9905-3AC62D790FF6-245-00000022DF64E799.jpg

Seriously, how do you get around with all those comics you pick up and not damage anything. Way too packed there. Thanks for all the hard work and books your offering! Must be stressful running around everywhere.

Saturday was very stressful day for everyone.

Saturday afternoon:

Seriously, how do you get around with all those comics you pick up and not damage anything. Way too packed there. Thanks for all the hard work and books your offering! Must be stressful running around everywhere.

You want skills, Dre doesn't even use bag and boards when he walks around the convention floor and gets his books done :o

He just holds them in a huge pile over his head lol

Saturday afternoon:

You want skills, Dre doesn't even use bag and boards when he walks around the convention floor and gets his books done :o

He just holds them in a huge pile over his head lol

lol

Not quite true... I use boards between the books. I'm not a window bagging kind of guy. If I need multi-sigs I usually stack each book with boards under and move the board and book over as the artist signs. It's much faster and the artist can sign where he wants.

Mike B (Head of CGC SS) always laughs at my high grades later... Just proving you don't need window bags. Juat my process.

OKAY

Bedlam -

I can fill all requests in the sales thread - looks like 57 so far.

I think I have roughly 10 more copies left

BEDLAM 1

(10 copies available) - I think

$40 raw NM or better

LAST CALL!

lol

Not quite true... I use boards between the books. I'm not a window bagging kind of guy. If I need multi-sigs I usually stack each book with boards under and move the board and book over as the artist signs. It's much faster and the artist can sign where he wants.

Mike B (Head of CGC SS) always laughs at my high grades later... Just proving you don't need window bags. Juat my process.

You know how to handle books and pretty much only deal with creators that are aware of CGC and are careful when signing the books.

For the vast majority of people, however, that's not the case - I can't even count the number of times I saw non-window bagged books incur dings & dents whilst being signed this weekend (or slid in & out of comic book bags) :makepoint:

lol

You know how to handle books and pretty much only deal with creators that are aware of CGC and are careful when signing the books.

For the vast majority of people, however, that's not the case - I can't even count the number of times I saw non-window bagged books incur dings & dents whilst being signed this weekend (or slid in & out of comic book bags) :makepoint:

True true... but I've also seen the way people handle window bagged books as well. Just because a book is in a bag and a board doesn't mean it's safe. :baiting:

Here's a real special book that Grimm Collector's will be looking for...

I was invited to the Zenescope/Titmouse Studio Grimm Fairy Tales Animated Series Premiere Screening at Times Scare Saturday Night. I saw a lot of names that I recognized in the credits of the Pilot like Juno Beach (all kickstarter contributors were listed)

There was a comic handout that was given to all that attended the party featuring the Animated series characters with cover art by Titmouse Studios. One Hundred and Fity copies were produced. These will not be sold to the public. I managed to get my hands on 4 more copies so I have five total that I subbed 9.8 pre-screen. I expect that some might grade higher.

I'm keeping one for myself so four available

Grimm Animated Series One-Shot - Premiere Party Exclusive

(4 available) 3 LEFT!

CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $400

D678157F-AC0A-4091-8CF0-9179436902DE-245-0000005C74822FDA.jpg

There was even a Burlesque show for about about 30 minutes before the Midnight Screening.

Here are some Photos from the night that aren't risque. Even though all the dancers got down to just panties and pasties I'm not going to post those here. lol

AE195EE1-09F8-4C66-ADAE-E08061DEC56F-245-0000005E13FCA805.jpg

F1CECD78-F1F3-4332-A69E-A4AC9F108E92-245-0000005E07D76B4C.jpg

74B79648-1A61-4BE6-8DB6-A1FC9AD3D15E-245-00000060C368D2EA.jpg