• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best way to sell an expensive run?

43 posts in this topic

i haven't been in the best of moods lately, school is killing me, i have to handle the buying of my wife and I's new house as well as the moving into it all by my lonesome because my wife has to be at her store 7 days a week. the puppy wont sleep at night and neither am because these classes are getting harder and harder. it was easy to lash out i guess.

thanks mr diggler i can see my appology was accepted

i haven't been in the best of moods lately, school is killing me, i have to handle the buying of my wife and I's new house as well as the moving into it all by my lonesome because my wife has to be at her store 7 days a week. the puppy wont sleep at night and neither am because these classes are getting harder and harder. it was easy to lash out i guess.

I just bought an apartment all on my oddy-knocky. I can confirm that it's mad stressful! As is the handling of painters, movers, utilities, etc. :P

Hopefully things will get better for you. :foryou: It's good to see a new GA boardie.

FYI, you need to wear the pup out every day. What kind of pup?

its a chaweenie. so i have her and the 1 year old chihuahua/rat terrier destroying my sleep. trust me i try to wear her out everyday. many, many walks and playtime, it takes up most of my day. she is unstoppable. i call her my little terminator

its a chaweenie. so i have her and the 1 year old chihuahua/rat terrier destroying my sleep. trust me i try to wear her out everyday. many, many walks and playtime, it takes up most of my day. she is unstoppable. i call her my little terminator

Do you have a doggie daycare near you? I take my rowdy APBT to a DDC and it does the trick.

If MCS is not an option I would get high resolution scans of the GA books and the keys. Maybe even post them in the "can you spare a grade" section to get a "board approved" grade of each. Take photos of the rest in 5-10 book lots.

I would price the lots at 40-50% of guide for their grade and price the keys and GA books at 80% of guide or whatever you think the market can bring.

I have had pretty good luck selling 3.0 - 5.0 raw SA books here for 50% of guide.

Do you have a doggie daycare near you? I take my rowdy APBT to a DDC and it does the trick.

3 days a week

Scan the fronts and backs and save those in a photobucket or some type of account.

On eBay free listing day list them on eBay.

Whatever is left over after two go arounds of this group into lots.

Xanax, two for the dog, and one for you.