• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE Nicest Avengers #1 6.5 OW-W You Will Ever See! - SOLD!!!!!

14 posts in this topic

Title says it all...those who know me, know that I regularly have problems with CGC overgrading.

Well, not this time. This books is simply stunning for the grade. :cloud9:

For those who will no doubt ask/wonder, this isn't listed for sale anywhere outside of the boards. No eBay, no auction house and neither is it included on the www.comicanadirect.com site. Basically, you'll be getting first shot at this beauty before it's included in our stock. (thumbs u

To the best of my knowledge, the book has not been pressed.

Stuff

(1) Paypal can be used for payment, but there is the option for wire transfer or check/cheque and a small discount can be applied if this is the case.

(2) Price includes insured Air Mail shipping anywhere in the world.

(3) Regarding who takes this gem home, a time-stamped :takeit: in either the thread or in a PM will win out.

(4) If you're on the Probation List, fekk off, put your Big Boy pants on and sort your mess out. (thumbs u

(5) Returns are accepted for whatever reason. If it's because I screwed up, return shipping will also be paid. If it's a personal thing to you, shipping costs are also on you.

(6) Time payments are an option on this book, so just PM me and we'll try to work something out.

And here it is... :banana:

Avengers #1

CGC Graded 6.5

Off-White to White Pages

$3,900

Avengers1F.jpg

Avengers1B.jpg

"Title says it all...those who know me, know that I regularly have problems with CGC overgrading. Well, not this time. This books is simply stunning for the grade." FT

You're right. A nicely graded book -- an accumulation of minor defects. I have an ASM #13 graded in the same manner. Good luck on the sale.