• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats, Steve and Mark!

86 posts in this topic

From the CGC newsletter: thumbsup2.gif

This week we are proud to announce that there have been two promotions here at Comics Guaranty, LLC.

Steve Borock

The first is Steve Borock, Vice President and Primary Grader, who has been promoted to President of CGC. "Though he is still Primary Grader and the best at what he does, he has been working for years as the face of the company and deserves the recognition," said Steven Eichenbaum, CEO of the Certified Collectibles Group, CGC's parent company. "Borock, for the last five years, has helped establish CGC as the only truly independent third party certification service in the hobby. Because of his hard work, expert grading, restoration detection skills, honesty, diplomacy and true love for the hobby, he has been invaluable in gaining the trust and support of the collecting community."

Mark Haspel

Taking over Borock's roll as Vice President will be Mark Haspel, CGC's pedigree expert and Senior Grader. "Mark is the backbone of CGC," said Borock, "There is no way CGC could have been as successful as we have been without Haspel's knowledge of pedigrees and history of comics, his hard work and his dedication. He was the first and only choice that came to my mind when the owners of the not yet up-and-running CGC told me to find a hardworking, knowledgeable and very trustworthy person to be 'second in command' of the grading room. Mark has been my partner for five years at CGC and I know now that it was the best decision I ever made concerning our company."

With these 2 guys at the helm this a truly great thing!

CONGRATS!

Davidking623

I didn't say anything CAL, so shut your piehole!

OK Death I guess some gnomes posted the 21-word comment I decided to strike back against.

Just in case you forgot which 21 words YOU posted:

ah FFB, so much to be said from your comment. Perhaps it is best if I say nothing on this topic.

I do not like anyone to tell me to shut up -

CAL

OK Death I guess some gnomes posted the 21-word comment I decided to strike back against.

ah FFB, so much to be said from your comment. Perhaps it is best if I say nothing on this topic.

CAL

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

how typical, i start reading a post about Steve and Mark getting promoted, which detours into a post about whether they should branch out and open another office in san francisco, which then heads into Joanna making a marilyn momroe type recording for the boys, to Cal and Death screaming at each other...... devil.gif

oh yeah, CONGRATS Steve and Mark!!!! BTW - how's my pedigree status request coming along?? grin.gif

CAL

you are terribly depraved if you feel my post is insulting toward you. However you view it, I'll make it easier for you.

STFU! You insufficiently_thoughtful_person!!

Now, you'll have something to complain about.