• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody here use Twitter?

55 posts in this topic

Twitter can be extremely handy, even though I rarely tweet unless it's directly to someone. I think I have probably never tweeted something cool.

Mostly it's used for Gearbox Software and getting Golden Keys for Borderlands 2 until they have their system set up for another way. Other companies occasionally have giveaways.

It really was a lifesaver for SDCC this year, without it I wouldn't have gotten to apply to be a volunteer. It's quick and easy to give line statuses or to ask someone to bring you a sandwich or if something cool happens.

I have about as much use for Twatter as a fish does a bicycle.

I was just texting with Chrisco and talking about your handle on the Queen's English. And here you go again with just a wonderful display of it :hail:

I was going to say I'm too poor and use Twaddle instead, but the point seems moot at this..., err...., point.

I've had an account for a while but only started using it more regulary recently, made some interesting contacts and I like to follow sports stars and wits. I'm being followed by 'Paddy Power' bettin co. now after being one of the first people to realise they were responsible for the #goeurope air messages during the Ryder Cup, which is not fantastic in itself but it led to me being followed by an American sports pro betting analyst which is nice.... :devil:

@matherman

I signed up about a month ago.

I've never posted there and only follow about 6 people (All comic related - Bleeding Cool, Marvel, Image etc).

Anyone wishing to await my first tweets

@PaulWardle1975

I hope you are patient as I've no desire to share my life story anywhere other than here.

Today I got up at 3:20 to look after a screaming 16 month old. I had Yoghurt for breakfast and am currently drinking my 4th Espresso. I might try a tea for my next drink hm

I do have a twitter account but only around 300 followers.

Twitter is an awesome thing. I need only complain once ..and magically someone else sees it and then it is passed along until I get ..whatever it is I want.

Companies don't like having their brands branded evil on twitter lol

Anytime I have a great experience with a company /business..I tweet.

I also tweet anytime anybody :censored:s up

But I do not do any comic book related tweeting etc