• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 3 looks great!

19 posts in this topic

Iron Man 3 can't be worse than Iron Man 2.

I said that in the 80's about Jaws 4 and yet somehow they figured out a way to make a crappier movie than Jaws3 which certainly didn't seem possible! :ohnoez:

I saw Iron Man 1 in theaters and thought it was excellent. Really enjoyable, very cool, well done, entertaining, etc.

I heard terrible things about Iron Man 2 from some buddy's so I stayed away for a while... I eventually rented it... and my God they were right. What a boring, absymal trainwreck. That party scene in his mansion when he's shooting up the vodka was laugh out loud bad!

Not sure I'm looking forward to Iron Man 3, I still have the distate of #2 in my mouth.

I said that in the 80's about Jaws 4 and yet somehow they figured out a way to make a crappier movie than Jaws3 which certainly didn't seem possible! :ohnoez:

I vividly remember taking my high school crush to see Jaws 3D on opening night. As the current rose, she whispered in my ear, "If I grab your knee, it's because I'm scared, not because I'm excited." I whispered back, "If I grab your knee, it's not because I'm scared."

I vividly remember taking my high school crush to see Jaws 3D on opening night. As the current rose, she whispered in my ear, "If I grab your knee, it's because I'm scared, not because I'm excited." I whispered back, "If I grab your knee, it's not because I'm scared."

I would have said to her: "See, the funny thing about my knee is that it's attached to my ___"

funnyline.jpg