• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eyeing a Premium Membership on CAF, but...

13 posts in this topic

...I was wanting to confirm that PMembers could arrange their gallery rooms by personal preferrerence, rather than alpha or upload date. I know I saw it before, but I couldn't find mention of it now.

Has it gone away? That would be a shame if it had.

AcA

...I was wanting to confirm that PMembers could arrange their gallery rooms by personal preferrerence, rather than alpha or upload date. I know I saw it before, but I couldn't find mention of it now.

Has it gone away? That would be a shame if it had.

AcA

It's still there. I just checked.

Plus you are supporting a great site. I can't think of a better reason than that. Having an online gallery and being able to view others is a great benefit. Plus, It is like 4 bucks a month.

Also, emailed search results is awesome.

I just got premium membership and paid via Paypal. How long after payment does it usually take for premium membership to be activated? How will you know if you are already a premium member?

Bill Cox might have to manually do something, and he is busy at NYCC right now. Don't worry, if that is the case, you will get it when he gets back and you won't lose any time in your 1 year term.

Malvin

Yes, Bill will confirm payment and then flip the switch to get your premium membership features going.

I can attest that premium members can customize the order of pieces in all their galleries. You also can delete unwanted Comments (like double posts, for example). The daily update based on your keywords is worth the price of admission.

I'll also chime in to say that the offer of CAF premium membership + HERO Initiative membership is good karma.

Being able to delete un-wanted comments and the Comicartshop (effectively your own comic art sales website) are also great features although they weren't original features and wasn't why I joined back in 2003. I became a Premium Member to support Bill's efforts

Finally upped to Premium for a year. Considering I've been using the site pretty much continuously since late 2007...

We'll see if the enhance features actually assist in tracking down some of my Want List. Progress has been highly slow for years.

:blahblah:

Andrew