• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Report and Pics (pics start on Page 2)

139 posts in this topic

I saw a bunch of boardies, Roy was the only one I said hello to.

He had a mixture of horror, confusion, and contempt on his face; it was odd. I didn't say hello to anyone else after that. :lol:

Mike, sorry I missed you. Would have been nice to meet.

And, I saw that same look on Roy's face...we talked a little but they were trying to get set up and I didn't want to be a pain to try and bother them.

Pics coming shortly

I can't believe you two didn't stop by and say hi.

You were leaving Roy's booth with your wife when I walked up. You're more dashing in person, :baiting:

Mike, I was looking for you....you were there yesterday between 1:30 - 5pm?

No. I was there most of today though. Will be there tomorrow too.

Ok, I flew back home last night. Only 1 day for me. Next time I hope we can meet in-person. Have fun tomorrow.

I saw a bunch of boardies, Roy was the only one I said hello to.

He had a mixture of horror, confusion, and contempt on his face; it was odd. I didn't say hello to anyone else after that. :lol:

Mike, sorry I missed you. Would have been nice to meet.

And, I saw that same look on Roy's face...we talked a little but they were trying to get set up and I didn't want to be a pain to try and bother them.

Pics coming shortly

I can't believe you two didn't stop by and say hi.

You were leaving Roy's booth with your wife when I walked up. You're more dashing in person, :baiting:

Mike, I was looking for you....you were there yesterday between 1:30 - 5pm?

No. I was there most of today though. Will be there tomorrow too.

Ok, I flew back home last night. Only 1 day for me. Next time I hope we can meet in-person. Have fun tomorrow.

We will meet one day, Marc. Thanks for the great pics.

Thanks for sharing the pics...I was supposed to be there hanging with Mike and a few friends today but my gall bladder decided to explode on Wednesday night and I just got home from surgery a few hours ago. I have to live vicariously through you guys all weekend. :cry:

Holy :censored:

Get better soon

In light of the convention thefts going on, have you seen more of an effort to be more vigilant? Are any dealers using electronic counter measures?

I've also noticed that some booths clearly have electricity and some don't. I'm assuming that's an extra cost.

Is Wi-Fi in the hall also free?

(Nice pics! Love the Panorama option in IOS 6.0) (thumbs u

Thanks for sharing the pics...I was supposed to be there hanging with Mike and a few friends today but my gall bladder decided to explode on Wednesday night and I just got home from surgery a few hours ago. I have to live vicariously through you guys all weekend. :cry:

JEEZZUZ man, hope everything is okay, and wish you a speedy recovery. Totally unexpected, eh?!

In light of the convention thefts going on, have you seen more of an effort to be more vigilant? Are any dealers using electronic counter measures?

I've also noticed that some booths clearly have electricity and some don't. I'm assuming that's an extra cost.

Is Wi-Fi in the hall also free?

(Nice pics! Love the Panorama option in IOS 6.0) (thumbs u

I didn't notice any extra measures of security but I guess it's supposed to be covert if used.

The wifi was spotty....

I love the panoramic shots. I definitely should have done more of those

Wow, it looks like there's a good mix of books, at fan expo in Toronto there wasn't too much from GA or SA. Have fun and if you see any Spider-women, you make sure to be a good little shutter bug. :cloud9:

Holy :censored:

Get better soon

JEEZZUZ man, hope everything is okay, and wish you a speedy recovery. Totally unexpected, eh?!

Thanks guys. Totally unexpected. Got done a nice dinner with MlMeade, Mike came up for work and the CON with his wife...so we had dinner, I carried my daughter into the house and got a sharp stabbing pain in my side. By 10:30pm I could barely breath...gave in and went to the hospital and that was that. I was told my gall bladder was completely necrotic and I had a bad infection in my abdomen. I'm good now but really sore and stuck on the sofa at home. :( So keep up with posting the pics, it helps ease the disappointment. lol