• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Dealer Wall Pictures

36 posts in this topic

Do any of you people lucky enough to attend have some pictures to post of the dealer walls? I saw a few blurry ones in the general section, but i always like looking at them...particularly Gator/Filter/Roy's booth.

thx

I particularly like the two Startling Comics (46 & 51) that I saw. I suspect that my eyes are bigger than my wallet but you never know...

I didn't take any pics. But can tell you that Gator/Adam and Metropolis had the best books. One was a bit more approachable though, and I'm sure you can guess which one.

Yeah, I`ve heard that Rick is a mean dude.

I didn't take any pics. But can tell you that Gator/Adam and Metropolis had the best books. One was a bit more approachable though, and I'm sure you can guess which one.

:cloud9:

lol

lol

.....he's OK after he chugs a couple shots of Coke Zero first thing in the morning. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

lol

.....he's OK after he chugs a couple shots of Coke Zero first thing in the morning. GOD BLESS....

I have noticed this as well.

Hung out at Rick's booth for about 5 hours yesterday. My wife didn't take one picture. doh!

lol

Hung out at Rick's booth for about 5 hours yesterday. My wife didn't take one picture. doh!

she didn't make us a cake either :sumo: but you all did supply me with my coke zero addiction so thanks :headbang:

lol

she didn't make us a cake either :sumo: but you all did supply me with my coke zero addiction so thanks :headbang:
I doubt she will make us one today either. lol Maybe I will stop by Chelsea Marketplace and pick up a cherry pie.

I've heard he's like Seinfeld's Soup Nazi...if you cross him, he snatches the comic away and yells, "NO COMIC FOR YOU!"

lol

I bought him a big box of Mike n Ike's in Chicago and that kept him quiet for a while, but I didn't get any deals from him though :baiting: