• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B'more ComiCon Forum Dinner

60 posts in this topic

Yes, I am.....and Lady Redhook will attend the Saturday night dinner also! Just had to clear a few things from the sched. So now it looks good! acclaim.gif

I haven't asked Gene if he's coming -- I think if he's around and can spare the time he will.

My current tenative plan is to drive down Friday night with Dave so we can have a decent night's sleep -- get up early saturday, and I think we've committed to working the ACTOR table -- so we'll see what happens.

Sorry for not responding earlier but DEFINITELY in for Baltimore with the FK!! I had such a great time last year at the show and am really looking forward to this one. Books aside (where oh where is my Batman 48 in cgc 8.0 with OW or better PQ?) I am super pumped for this dinner. Every single con the CGC Forum dinner just grows and grows and really is by far the highlight of the day.

Looking forward to seeing you all there,

DAM

I will be there! I am looking forward to several things. First, this will be my first con! (Fourteen years in Alaska will do that to a guy) Second, I am greatly looking forward to meeting people that I have done business with, and only talked to via Email.

thumbsup2.gif

There was more in the piggy bank than I thought there would be... sooo...I will be there. This will be my first con, I had tickets for the Philly show but family stuff kept me from going. I'm really looking forward to this!

Gotta re-post.....can't edit the old one:

THE LIST ***UPDATED 7/28/04***

OK....Guests included:

In:

-Chrisco37

-Donut

-Lighthouse

-Arnold T.

-Cavecarson

-Rocketeer

-Foolkiller

-Dam60

-Lantern (+1???)

-Darth

-Steve Borock

-Paul Litch

-ShieldAgent

-Redhook + 1

-flink

-ft88

-Kevin_Boyd

-silverandbronze

Possible:

-Tom G. (haven't heard anything from him, but guessing he'll be w/ Arnold)

-Jgel (+1?)

-Gemma, Mark, Sean, other CGC employees????

-Solar

Chris - can you recommend a good hotel for the con? Also, you had better be prepared for a fun night with the FK and I on Friday! thumbsup2.gif

Really looking forward to this show,

DAM

Please note, as I've said before, you need to get hotel rooms now as the Yankees are in town for the weekend and most hotels in downtown Baltimore will be sold out. The Hampton Inn and Suites in the Inner Harbor is already sold out.

I keep going back and forth on the dinner. Not sure if I want to spend the night down there. At cons I tend to walk till I find the booth I want and then drop it all at once for a good deal. confused-smiley-013.gif

I will be working the Cards Comics and Collectibles table (show sponsor). Forum members are invited to come buy from us. No discount for all you big spenders. grin.gif

Got room for another. My wife has relaxed about the prospect going into labor early and has given me the green light. This should be a blast.

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

and of course, CONGRATS on the baby!

Got room for another. My wife has relaxed about the prospect going into labor early and has given me the green light. This should be a blast.

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

and of course, CONGRATS on the baby!

Thanks. I'm a little scared though. The first one dealt a punishing blow to the amount of time I can spend on my hobbies. I afraid the second kid might just finish them off.