• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMC (Okay the Walking Dead) is back on Dish?!

22 posts in this topic

I knew it wouldn't last. They have some of the hottest shows on TV.
Same here, That's why I didn't bother to switch.

Appears to be true. http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/21/dish-network-amc-settlement-voom-hd-cablevision/

Dish Network settles Voom HD lawsuit, AMC comes back on the air tonight

"Dish will pay $700 million to Cablevision and AMC and enter into a long-term distribution agreement with AMC to carry AMC, IFC, Sundance Channel and WE tv, according to a statement. "
When I read that I couldn't help but think ''This is the best thing that could have happened for AMC'' :roflmao:

Did this thread vacation for a couple of minutes in the Water Cooler, then jet back to Comics General?

Yeah. Just a little brainfart, I suppose. :applause:

I'm all sorts of behind on TWD and Breaking Bad, so it was nice to see Dish restore the channel immediately after the settlement. Caught the tail end of TWD last night, and that unbelievably obnoxious talk show afterwards, Talking Dead.

Thought I'd give Dr. B a little help. :grin:

I'm all sorts of behind on TWD and Breaking Bad, so it was nice to see Dish restore the channel immediately after the settlement. Caught the tail end of TWD last night, and that unbelievably obnoxious talk show afterwards, Talking Dead.

Thought I'd give Dr. B a little help. :grin:

:applause: