• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New and Improved High Grade Scans.....Please grade.

20 posts in this topic

If it wasn't a modern book, I'd have to ask where you got your Comic-Keys-esque Photoshop skills. tongue.gif Probably could tell better if the background wasn't white, but I cannot see that coming back less than a 9.6. 9.8 is a worthy expectation.

If it wasn't a modern book, I'd have to ask where you got your Comic-Keys-esque Photoshop skills. tongue.gif Probably could tell better if the background wasn't white, but I cannot see that coming back less than a 9.6. 9.8 is a worthy expectation.

I might as well get it slabbed. I love the cover. I was very very surprized to find this comic in this condition when I was going through my collection. I figured most my ten year old moderns would be 9.2s by now.

I'm gonna keep searching for highgrade moderns and I'll post him in here in the next few days.

I have large pics of books I post too, and I apologize for that, just not sure how to get em down. Cropping lopped em in half. There some way to degrade the picture slightly to make them smaller?

It's not the size of the picture but the file size.

A small pic can still be 100s of KBs or even a few MBs.

You should be able to re-size the file with almost any editor.

I use ACDSee but I also have photostudio2000.

Sure looks it to me! 893applaud-thumb.gif

So it could possibly be a 9.8? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Or even a 9.9? 893whatthe.gif

or dare I say it.......a 10.0? 893whatthe.gifinsane.gifcloud9.gif

No. It might be a 9.6. The edge wear on Spidey's top foot along the right edge of the comic and the color flake on the bottom spine corner/back cover keep it out of 9.8.

I never have any trouble with big files, most come up in 3 sec. or less. And yes. I would get that extraordinary book slabbed. Very nice indeed.

You have got to me kidding me. It is a dollar bin book. Why slab it?

I never have any trouble with big files, most come up in 3 sec. or less. And yes. I would get that extraordinary book slabbed. Very nice indeed.

You have got to me kidding me. It is a dollar bin book. Why slab it?

Uh, cuz than you could get $2 for it! insane.gif

so let me get this straight....I pay 16 bucks to get a 1 dollar book slabbed? Plus shipping both ways.

Would it be worth it if it were say a 9.9 cause I'll get my color touch markers and send it to CGG instead. smile.gif