• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You guys over-hyped the Avengers movie

160 posts in this topic

whatever.....

I like everyone. Life is too short to let trifling things like this ruin even one day.

:whee:

Quickly adding this to my Dale Roberts Almanac.

It goes with his other classic bits of homespun wisdom:

1) There'll always be another collection. Get over it.

2) What do you have to be angry about? Get over it.

I look at it this way. You can choose to be happy or you can choose to be a miserable jackwad. Its basically up to you.

In being here for just the few years I have I have noticed that there are certain posters who just like to complain about EVERYTHING. Sometimes I can't tell if they are trying to stir things up or if they are sincere.

I also noticed there are a few posters that post here but don't collect comics, why post on a comic board if you don't collect?? I can understand they might have friends here but I am sure they have friends eleswhere too.

hm

You make a compelling case for my departure. I'll think about it.

In being here for just the few years I have I have noticed that there are certain posters who just like to complain about EVERYTHING. Sometimes I can't tell if they are trying to stir things up or if they are sincere.

I also noticed there are a few posters that post here but don't collect comics, why post on a comic board if you don't collect?? I can understand they might have friends here but I am sure they have friends eleswhere too.

hm

eh, you're not bothering anybody, we need all types to keep this place interesting

whatever.....

I like everyone. Life is too short to let trifling things like this ruin even one day.

I look at it this way. You can choose to be happy or you can choose to be a miserable jackwad. Its basically up to you.

For once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

hm

Your Avengers butthurt is intriguing.

hm

eh, you're not bothering anybody, we need all types to keep this place interesting

:gossip:

hm

$(KGrHqZHJBYE+PEE)TRWBP7kDDw(m!~~60_35.JPG

whatever.....

For once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

the force is strong in this one

hm

I've moved on to Frazetta butthurt in the art thread. Someone actually said they don't like Frazetta. :(

hm

That's highly debatable. lol

hm

I've moved on to Frazetta butthurt in the art thread. Someone actually said they don't like Frazetta. :(

Frazetta butthurt is a serious ailment that needs to be remedied immediately with copious amounts of nudity, dinosaurs and scantily clad, well formed men with swords.

hm

You need a drink.

hm

You need a drink.

Internet meme of the year! (worship)

hm

You need a drink.

Roller-coaster of emotions here, and it's only 11am.

hm

You need a drink.

Internet meme of the year! (worship)

What does "meme" mean and how do you pronounce "meme"?

Is it MEE MEE or is it MEHMEH?

Someone complained that my KFC designed box was actually advertising. Yeah, I am talking about the one which Flee created, I paid nothing for, didn't mention my business name, didn't have my name, a link to my business, or anything else.....

go figure :insane:

:cry:

It was fun, but Jesus Christ guys.

How was the Hulk suddenly able to control himself? Why did he go from almost ripping Scarlet's butt in half to teaming up with the group? How did he know to go to Manhattan for the final battle after being dropped in the middle of nowhere? Why did Thor sit in that Hulk-prison thingy with his thumb up his arse, right up until it was about to hit the ground? What exactly is the extent of Loki's powers? Who the heck was that alien race that was helping him? What was their motivation? Why did Black Widow and Hawkeye suck so bad? Why does the actor who plays Hawkeye have big biceps but no shoulders? Why did they make Captain America's costume so cheesy, and why did he never take it off, not even on the Shield carrier?

I agree 100%. It was fun, but not Citizen Kane.